23

Third Person's POV

Josh hummed as he walked through the dark woods. The trees grew reaching towards the sky as the leaves blocked the sky view, however, that didn't stop Josh from exploring the woods as he carried some wooden logs in his arms.

" Ha! Another one! " , Josh exclaimed as he bent down using his free hand to grab the wooden log lying on the ground.

He finally reached it until the log started moving.

Josh froze in place and watched the wooden log slowly float above the ground and towards Josh as it landed in his arms with the others.

" Did I do that? " , he questioned himself

" Nope. That was me. " , Petra said as she leaned against a tree with crossed arms

" Oh. Thank you Petra. " , Josh smiled

" Don't mention it. " , Petra shrugged.

" So...um...where were you this morning? I didn't see you. " , he asked.

" I was busy supervising the island. " , she answered.

" Oh. Of course. I mean you have eyes and ears all around Neverland. " , he nervously
chuckled. " So...um....it's a sunny day outside although you can't see the sun. " , he said looking at the leaves above him.

" Not really. " , Petra said.

" Yeah...um...Your hair looks beautiful today. You should wear it down often. " , he complimented

" My hair is usually down. " , she said.

" Oh yeah...um...I like your eyes...it's a pretty green. " , he said nicely

" Which shade of green? " , she asked

" Shade of green? " , he questioned

" Soft, normal, or dark? " , she rephrased her question

" Um...any green except dark. " , he said nervously. " I mean green looks good on you. It matches your eyes. "

" Are you saying that my eyes have to match my outfit? " , she asked

"No...I mean...You always wear green. " , he mumbled.

" Is that a bad thing? " , she asked annoyed

" Um...no. " , he said quietly

" Are you trying to flirt with me? " , she asked as she walked up to him.

" Is it working? " , he asked nervously

" No. " , she said emotionless

"Oh...well I tried. " , he shrugged.

" Don't get any ideas. " , she said

" I...um..." , he shuttered

" I'm not interested in starting anything between us. " , she stated

" Oh...umm okay. " , he sighed " Well you seemed annoyed, so I will just leave now. " , he mumbled as he turned back and started walking away before seeing Petra appear in front of him.

" Who gave you permission to leave because I surly didn't. " , she huffed

" I...um...I..." , he shuttered.

" Stop shuttering! " , she snapped " It's not helping you any. "

" S-S-Sorry. " , he gulped as he dropped the logs due to his arm shaking.

Petra watched the logs fall as she gave a glare to Josh. She grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to a tree.

" Scared already? Not so tough now are we? " , she said with a venomous tone

" I...um...I...didn't mean to annoy you Petra...just please let me go..." , he begged.

" And why is that? " , she asked

" So I can take the logs back to camp. " , he replied

" I'm sure Peter won't mind. He is probably keeping your sister company. " , she smirked.

" No...not her...it's a trick. " , he mumbled to himself. " Just let me go! " , he snapped

" Oh,you found your voice. " , she said sarcastically

Josh grabbed her throat and they switched places with Petra pinned against the tree.

" Get away from me! " , he snapped. " I tried being nice to you, but if you want to act like a jerk then two can play that game. "

" Josh...Josh. " , Petra choked as she grabbed his hand struggling to get him off her.

" Shut up! You know I acually thought you were the nice one here but I guess you are just like Pan. A selfish, spoiled brat that only cares about yourself. " , he huffed

" Josh...please...I didn't mean to...I was just...messing with you..." , she managed to choke out. " Please...you...are...choking...me. "
Josh realized what was doing and released her.

He caught her fall and helped her sit down leaning against the tree as she breathe heavily holding her throat.

" I'm sorry. " , Josh whimpered as he sat next to her. " I didn't mean to hurt you...please don't tell Pan..."

Her green eyes turned dark as Josh scooted a bit away from her before turning away. Petra sighed as she scooted towards him and lifted his chin where her eyes were normal.

" Go ahead...kill me. " , he said with a shaky voice.

Petra didn't say anything. Instead, she hugged him. Josh was speechless at her action, but he decided to hug her back.

" It's okay Josh. I know that I made you upset and I apologize. " , she sighed. " I didn't mean to start a scene, I just teased you. "

" Tease me? " , he questioned

" It's what I do. " , she shrugged.

" I'm sorry for being a jerk. " , he sighed

" It's okay...I can be one too. " , she nodded

" Are you okay? Is your throat okay? " , he asked concerned.

" I'm fine. " , she smiled " And thank you for the compliments. "

" You are welcome. " , Josh smiled back.

" Now what about I help you carry those wooden logs back to camp. " , she suggested.

" I could use that help. " , Josh chuckled as he helped Petra and himself up.

Petra and Josh picked up the wooden logs and carried them in their arms before walking back to camp.

A/N: I hope you like the story so far.