8

Third Person's Pov

The Pan silbings returned to Neverland laughing at their victory against Emma Swan.

" That swan seems to be a moody bird. " , Peter said

" Well I did ruin her date with the bloody pirate. " , Petra chuckled

" You are such a troublemaker. " , Peter said " I taught you well. "

Then they both started laughing as they approached the camp. The lost boys were gathered around the fire as a boar was being roasted in the fire. The boys were chattering among themselves until they saw the fire sway back and forth as it started shooting sparks around causing the boys to back away.

" Awe don't be scared. " , Petra chuckled as the fire went back to normal.

The boys stood still waiting for their order.

They knew better than to look eye to eye towards Peter or Petra.

" You may look. " , Peter said as Petra and him walked around the campfire and stood in front of the fire. The lost boys turned their attentions towards them.

" Good evening Pan and Petra. " , they greeted them

" Hello. " , they said

Felix sat on the edge of a log as he sharpened a stick.

" Well well it seems that Pan and Petra have returned to camp. " , Felix said as he looked up and blew away the wood clippings off the stick.
" Glad to know that you both are back because a while you both were gone, we encountered a new prisoner. "

The lost boys gasped and nodded as they started whispering to one another.

" A new prisoner? Who is this new prisoner? " , Peter asked

" It's a villager girl. " , Felix answered

" And what excatly is she doing here? " , Petra asked

" She came to see you and Pan. " , Felix answered

" Why? " , they asked

" I don't know. " , Felix shrugged

" Guess we will have to find out. " , they smirked

" She is in a cage. " , Felix informed them " I made sure she knew her place before I dragged her to her cage. "

" Oh so she is a fiesty? " , Peter asked

" Very fiesty. " , Felix nodded

" We will see about that. " , Petra said

" I'm sure we will. " , Peter chuckled as Petra and him disappeared from camp to the cages area.

They kept walking until they saw a girl in the cage and looked down to see her sitting in the cage.

" Why hello there. " , Peter greeted her

The girl looked up and her eyes widned as she came closer towards the bars.

" Pan..." , she said looking at Peter. " And Petra. " , she said looking at Petra.

"!And you are? " , they asked

" I'm Iva. " , the girl said " You probably don't remember me, but I was the little girl. "

A/N: I wonder why she came back. Do you think she told anyone about their mercy from the Pan silbings? 😱 Guess you will have to see what happens next 😏