14

Third Person's POV

The rain already had swept through Neverland as the thunders were rolling in the sky and the lightning was flashing in the sky.

Peter and Iva were walking in the woods when the rain decided to drop on them. Peter huffed in annoyance and took Iva's hand as he teleported them to Skull Rock, since that was the nearest shelter they could find.

When they appeared, Peter released his hand and started walking out towards the eyes of the skull as he used his magic to seal it down making the cave very dark. Peter flickered some candles as they glowed its flare in the dark.

Peter sat on one of the smooth rocks and placed his hand under his chin impatiently waiting for the storm to pass. Iva, on the other hand, stood still not saying a word.

When the thunder and lightning clashed together, Iva jumped as she stood shaking.

" A-A-Are you s-sure it's s-s-safe in h-h-here? " , Iva shuttered

" Yes I am. " , Peter nodded

" Okay. " , she said quietly standing still.

A cold breeze filled the atmosphere making the candle's flares disappear. Iva started panicking.
" Pan...Pan....Pan! " , she called out

No answer.

" Pan..." , she whimpered " Please come out...I don't like this at all. "

No answer still.

Her heart started to beat faster and faster as she got goosebumps on her skin. She started shaking as her skin didn't react well to the coldness of the air surrounding her.

" Pan...Please...I need you. " , she whimpered

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder as she froze in fear.

" Hello? " , she said

" It's me. " , Peter said

The candle's flares blew up again creating some light. Iva turned around to face Pan as his green eyes gleamed with gold flares in his eyes.

" Are you okay love? " , Peter asked concerned.

Iva looked up and down shaking her head before she walked away sitting down on a smooth rock. Peter sighed as he walked towards her and kneeled down to her level.

" Iva...I know you are afraid of me. " , Peter sighed " And I'm sorry for everything...I don't know what I was thinking. "

" It's okay. " , she mumbled " You were just keeping your reputation. "

" No, I was being a jerk. " , he admitted " I shouldn't have scared you, love. I shouldn't have threatened you or make you go through pain. You didn't deserve it. "

" It's okay Pan. I forgive you. " , Iva said softly

" How can you forgive a monster like me? " , Peter asked as his cheeks flowed with running tears.

" Don't call yourself that. " , Iva shook her head. " You are not a monster. You are a nice villian. For example, you gave mercy to my brother and I when we were little and you gave us money to help us live a life in the village. "

" Doesn't mean anything. " , Peter mumbled.

" You are kind hearted on the inside. " , Iva smiled slightly

She held his hand and leaned closer to him for comfort.

The thunder and lightning continued to clash with one another outside making Iva frightened as she jumped. Peter looked at her and wrapped his arms around her wasit bringing her closer to him as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

Iva ruffled his smooth, brown hair as she held him close.

Slience filled the room as the only sound heard was the storm passing its way through Neverland.