16

Third Person's POV

The next day had came when the sunlight started shining on Neverland which caused the groany lost boys and the unknown creatures that walked on Neverland's soil to wake up

After a deep sleep, Iva rubbed her eyes and yawned softly as she looked at her surroundings to find herself still in Peter's tent.
She looked towards her left to find the lost boy lying down on the soft bed as he slept peacefully.

His chest rose and fell with each breath he took and his eyes stayed close revealing his flattering eyelashes as his eyebrows remained perfectly curved. Iva smiled as she laid back down wishing that this peacefulness would last a long time.

( Meanwhile )

Josh yawned sliently as he rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them getting use to the light that peeked through the window. He turned around to see Petra lying on the bed breathing softly. Her chest would rise and fall with each breath she took as her eyes fluttered still deep into her dreams in the darkness. Josh laid back down and sighed watching a lost girl sleep innocently.

It was all quiet yet peaceful and calming.

( Couple of minutes later )

Iva and Josh both laid in the soft bed from the silbings watching the most feared villains sleep innocently in their beds.

Neverland was all quiet, or maybe just too quiet.

Iva and Josh sat up against the bed with the same idea that formed in their mind.

Iva quietly escaped from Peter's bed threatening her body not to make a noise as she got dressed with some spare clothes and grabbed some supplies from Peter's desk. Then she sliently left the tent.

Josh, on the other hand, slipped out of Petra's bed and took each quiet step to dress in some spare clothes. Then he grabbed whatever he could find useful in Petra's tent before he escaped from her.

A few older of the lost boys were awake as they started preparing things for today as the younger ones were left alone to continue their peaceful sleeping. Josh and Iva found themselves in the camp as they gasped and ran towards one another's arms.

Iva snuggled her head into her brother's chest as Josh held her tightly refusing to release his sister from the hug. With no time to lose, Iva and Josh started to develop a plan.

" I say that we escape from here. " , Josh suggested " We take the chance. "

" Josh...nobody has ever escaped Neverland without permission. " , Iva reminded him.

" And we shall be the first to do so. " , Josh said determined. " The Pan silbings are fast asleep and some of the lost boys are still sleeping. I say that we take the opportunity to escape from this maze. "

" But...what if we get caught? " , Iva asked concerned

" And what if we don't. " , Josh shrugged " We will never know if we don't try. "

Iva sighed and nodded her head in agreement.

They hid behind the bushes to avoid any contact with the older lost boys that guarded the camp until they could sneak past them. They walked deeper into the forest with tall trees that covered the sunlight and thick bushes that seemed to prick them whenever they get a chance.

As they were walking, they heard ' SNAP! ' and then another ' SNAP ' as the two teenagers froze in place. Then all of a sudden, they could heard voices and sterdy footsteps coming from a distance.

" Let's go find them! " , one boy shouted

" Make sure not to kill them. The Pan silbings want them alive. " , another boy shouted.

" Nobody escapes Neverland alive! " , someone shouted

" You can run! But you can't hide! " , another boy shouted

Iva and Josh quickly started running deeper and deeper into the woods overseeing their surroundings. They picked up their pace everytime they heard the voices of the lost boys gaining on them.

Josh ran ahead of Iva as Iva picked up her pace to catch up with her brother. Little did they know, that there was a cliff overlooking the salty ocean water with cruel mermaids waiting for a victim of theirs to drown.

Josh wasted no time to stop near the edge of the cliff as some little rocks fell from the rocky surface falling at a great distance. Josh breathed heavily and sighed in relief, but then got knocked down by Iva, who wasn't watching. Iva attempted to grab on a loose branch, but failed when the branch snapped as the gravity took control of Iva and Josh.

They screamed with the forces of air against them and held hands together looking at their death below them.

A/N: Cliffhanger! Haha get it? Cliff hanger because they tried to hang from the cliff but failed?

* slience *

Alright, I'm sure Iva and Josh will be okay...or will they be okay? 🤔