2

Neverland.

That's where it all began.

Where the darkness turned over. Where the greatest and most powerful magic was kept. Where its beauty brought in many visitors that never returned. Where danger is in every step you take. You would be surprised that the island wasn't all dark at first, it used to be light.

It was an island that was described in story books for everyone to visit, but now nobody wants to visit. It all changed when two silbings stepped into Skull Rock.

Skull Rock was where the darkness was created until it spreaded all over Neverland.

Now you may wonder who the siblings are and how they could have brought darkness into Neverland. The silbings aren't your average silbings. Coming from broken homes, the siblings wanted a place to call home forever and that is where they found Neverland.

They wanted revenge on the cruel world. They are the baddest kids known to the world. They may look innocent, but they don't act innocent. The silbings are a brother and a sister who only get love from each other.

The brother is the older one. He gets all of the girls to fall for him, which is what makes them easy targets for him. He teased them here and there and then gets rid of them. He likes to play games, but the games aren't fun to everyone because he always wins and never fails.

His magic is dark. He likes to use his magic to get what he wants and if he wants you, he will get you no matter what. He is considered to be strict, adventurous, loyal, and determined. He is the leader of the Lost Boys. He makes them train everyday teaching them survival skills led by his second in command, Felix. He has lost boys usually brought in by his shadow.

Yeah you read that right...his shadow.

His shadow is much like him only under his command. His shadow has glowing white eyes that has a black shade figure of him. His shadow travels to find lost boys because lost girls are not wanted in Neverland except one and that's his sister.

During celebrations, he is considered to be the pan flute player who uses the enchanted pipe to get the attention of lost boys and girl.

On the outside, he has green emerald eyes that change shades depending on his mood and is considered to hold many secrets, his hair is chestnut brown swaying to the side, his plush, pink lips forming into his famous smirk, his eyebrows are perfection curved just right, and his clothes are made of patches of green and brown.

Although he may look like a boy, he is a bloody demon on the inside that only comes out if you push his limits and well it's not pleasant to see that side of him. 

He only goes by Pan although his real name is Peter Pan.

The sister is the younger one. She can get every boy to flatter her which makes them easy targets for her. She teases them here and there and then get rid of them. She plays along with the games aways twisting them around using her sneaky ways to chase away the players.

Her magic is dark. She likes to use her magic to tease the prisoners. She is very good with memories especially and can use it against you whenever whether it's a need or want.

She is considered to be easy-going, patient, playful, stubborn, nice and sarcastic. She is the only lost girl in Neverland so she gets all of the attention by the lost boys who they want to flatter. She is the only girl able to live in Neverland and not brought by Pan's shadow.

Nobody knows of her shadow.

Some say she doesn't have one and some say she does, but nobody knows the real story behind that.

During celebrations, she is considered to be a great dancer and singer flattering everyone.

On the outside, she has green emerald eyes that sparkle here and there and change a shade depending on her mood hiding secrets of all kinds, her long, chestnut brown hair that flows down to her back all wavy and beautiful, her plush, pink lips that forms her famous smirk or smile depending on her mood, her eyebrows perfectly curved just right and her clothes are made of patches of green and brown.

Although she may look a girl, she is a bloody demon on the inside that only comes out if you push her limits and well it's not pleasant to see that side of her, however she can be nice when she wants to.

She goes by her name, Petra although her full name is Petra Pan.

The silbings hold a bad reputation on themselves and are known to be the most feared villians in the world.

Together they are called, " The Pan Silbings ".