12

Third Person's POV

The Pan silbings met back at camp as Josh walked into a huge camp with boys in dark cloaks watching his every move. Josh saw Petra walk towards Peter as she started whispering to him. Peter gave Josh a death glare before Petra stood next to her brother. Both silbings both crossed their arms.

" So this time, your sister gets herself in trouble and of course you come to rescue her. " , Peter stated

" Can I see my sister please? " , Josh asked quietly

" I don't know you? Can you? " , Petra teased

" May I see my sister please? " , Josh sighed

Peter and Petra exchanged glances before turning their attention towards the teenage boy.

" Felix! Bring the girl! " , Peter ordered

After a few minutes, Felix came out from nowhere and dragged Iva towards Peter and Petra. Iva was covered in dirt as she coughed from taking in the dirt dust and whimpered as the rope itched against her red wrists.

Josh quickly threw himself towards Iva as he untied her and hugged her tightly.

" Iva..." , he whispered

" I'm sorry..." , she whimpered

" It's okay. I'm just glad that you are okay. " , he said holding her tightly.

Iva placed her head on her brother's shoulders and breathed heavily as Josh rubbed his sister's back.

" Okay enough! " , Peter shouted

Josh looked up as he held his sister's trembling hand and wiped the extra dirt on her before he kissed her forehead and held her close.

" This time, you both aren't leaving. " , Peter smirked

" Mercy is only shown once or not at all. " , Petra smirked

" W-W-What are you going to d-d-do to us? ", Josh shuttered

" Well we never did change our mind. " , Peter said " But this time, I'm taking Iva back to your village and you are staying with Petra. " , he answered to Josh

" They are going to separate us. " , Iva sniffled as she cried onto her brother's shirt.

" You can't do this...please. " , Josh said as his tears theatened to spill

" It's been decided. " , Petra snapped back

" But...you both are silbings...and you should know that...silbings can't be separated...it's not fun. " , Josh tried to reason as he held his sister close.

" But...you both know that...Peter and I don't care...we can...care less...about... how you feel love. " , Petra mocked him

Josh stayed quiet comforting Iva.

" BOYS SEPARATE THEM! " , Peter ordered.

The lost boys turned towards them as they stepped forward and surrounded Josh and Iva.

Josh held Iva close

" Don't cry...it will be okay. " , Josh whispered
" I can't do this alone..." , Iva whimpered

" You will always have me in your heart. " ,
Josh said as he hugged her tightly.

Felix and another boy grabbed Josh ripping him away from Iva as two other boys grabbed Iva.

" No! No! No! " , Iva cried

" Iva...I love you! " , Josh said as he shrugged from their grip.

" I love you too! " , Iva said

Peter and Petra rolled their eyes as they uncrossed their arms and went towards Josh and Iva.

Peter ordered Iva to be released as he grabbed her harshy and started dragging her towards the eerie, dark woods.

Meanwhile, Petra kept Josh held down until Iva and Peter disappeared out of sight. Josh was released by Petra's order as he fell to the ground on his knees burying his hands in his face sobbing. Petra rolled her eyes as she grabbed his hand and started moving him.

" GET UP! " , she yelled before Josh obeyed her and quickly got up before he wiped his tears and sighed.

Josh and Iva were dragged into their separate ways, but little did they know that they were going to see something that was never seen by anyone about the Pan silbings.

A/N: Awee I had feels when I wrote this. But don't worry it wont be sad all the time. Just gotta put some emotion in there 💕