6

Third Person's POV

Peter carried the little girl in his arms as he walked towards Petra and whispered to the little girl as he gently placed her down and held her hand.

Petra looked at Peter as his eyes looked at the girl and then Petra. Petra looked at the little girl and then the young boy.

" At least say me say goodbye. " , the young boy begged.

" Take your time. " , Peter stated as he released the little girl and watched, along with Petra, the girl run into her brother's arms.

He motioned for Petra to stand next to him as they walked away from them to give them time to say goodbye.

" Please don't leave..." , the little girl cried. " I need my big brother. "

" I'm sorry " , the young boy sighed as he kneeled down to her and wiped her tears. " I have to stay...but Petra will take you someplace safe..."

The little girl hugged her brother as she cried tears into his shoulder as she gripped tightly to his shirt.

" No...I want to be with you...I don't want to be alone..." , she sniffled

" We have no choice. " , the brother sighed as he rubbed his sister's back.

( Meanwhile )

" What's the matter Peter? " , Petra asked as he pulled her aside

" Change of plans. " , Peter begun " I decided that we are just going to let them go. " , Peter nodded

" Let them go? Just like that? There must be a reason behind your mercy towards them? " , Petra said crossing her arms.

Peter looked around and sighed.

" I feel bad. Okay? " , he said

" You feel bad? May I ask why? " , Petra asked

" Because when I was about to leave the little girl in the cage I thought of you. " , Peter admitted. " And then when I saw the silbings I thought of us. I couldn't separate them...I just didn't have to nerve to do so. "

" So you care about them? " , Petra asked raising her eyebrow.

" I care about their safety? Okay? All I did was just think of us if we were separated...I couldn't do that to them. I mean she is only a little girl about 5 years old and the young boy is only 6 years old. I didn't want to start their young life being separated. " , Peter sighed " I know you would make fun of me...but I just thought of us. "

" Well I thought the same thing. " , Petra confessed " I mean I just tried not to think about it because I didn't want to upset you, but we can let them go. "

Peter turned his head at Petra and went up to her as he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

" Let's go tell them. " , Peter said as Petra nodded in agreement.

( Meanwhile )

The Pan silbings came back from their little chat to see the little girl and the young boy stand next to each other.

The young boy kneeled down and hugged his little sister tightly as he kissed her cheek trying to hold back the tears, as the little girl cried hugging her brother back.

The brother had to let go of her as he walked towards Pan and stood next to him looking down as tears rolled down his cheeks.

" I'm ready Pan...I'm ready to do as you tell me to do. " , the young boy sighed.

Peter patted his back as the young boy looked at Petra.

" Promise me that you will take her somewhere safe please..." , the young boy sniffled.

" I'm not taking her anywhere. " , Petra said " You can take her back to your village. "

" But...I...- " , the young boy stuttered as Peter interrupted him

" Petra and I decided to let you both go free. " , Peter said as he gave him the pouch of money.
" And you can take this back. I don't really need it. "

The boy was surprised at this kindness from the Pan silbings because it was so rare. He placed the money in his pocket and looked at his sister as he ran towards her and he picked her up as he hugged her tightly with his sister's face buried in his chest.

" Thank you! Thank you so much! " , the young boy said " Thank you for letting us go and not separating us. "

" You are welcome. " , they said

" But you do not speak about this to anyone. " , Peter said sternly " Is that clear? "

" Crystal clear Pan. " , the young boy said.

Peter nodded as Petra smiled standing next to her brother.

The young boy smiled at them as he started walking away from them as the little girl lifted her head to see the Pan silbings and waved goodbye as a smile was on her face.

After a while, the young boy and the little girl left and were never heard from again.

Peter and Petra returned back to camp to get the boys up and start the day.

A/N: Longer chapter but it was adorable!!!! I enjoyed writing chapter ☺️I hope you enjoyed reading it 📖