4

Third Person's POV

Peter disappeared out of his sister's treehouse and appeared in front of a specific area where cages of wood and bamboo were tied together with rope.

He kept walking past the empty cages until he stopped at a cage where he heard sniffing. He bent down towards the level of the cage and peeked his face in front of the bars.

" Miss me love? " , he smirked

" Go away please..." , the soft voice begged

" Awe. Don't cry. I haven't even done anything to you...at least not yet. " , Peter grinned evilly.

A face of a little girl came from the darkness of the cage with dirt and straches on her face as she came face to face with the green-eyed boy.

" You look dirty and worn out, love. " , Peter said

" Well I am. " , the little girl said

" Well it's obvious. " , Peter stated.

The little girl looked down as tears rolled down her cheeks.

" Please don't take my brother away...I need him..." , she cried

" Well he owes me. " , Peter stated as he stood up and tried to look away before he started walking away.

" Please...don't leave me Pan. " , she sniffled. " If you are going to leave me...then just kill me and take my brother. "

Peter froze before he took in the words the little girl said. He thought of his sister and him before he turned his head around looking at the little girl curled up in a ball shaking in the cage.

Peter sighed as he walked back to the cage and used his magic to open the gate.

" Come out love. " , Peter said softly as he held his hand out.

The little girl gave Peter a look before she turned her head away from him.

Peter sighed as he made his pipe appear and used his magic to change it so the little girl could hear it. He played a soft melody for her as she turned around. Peter gave her a ' please look ' before she crawled out of the cage as Peter motioned for her to come.

Peter sat down on the ground as the little girl went towards him and he cradled her as he continued playing the melody of his pipe.

" Why are you being so nice to me? " , the little girl asked

" I may be a villian, but I'm not that heartless. " , he shrugged.

The little girl laid her head on his chest.

" Are you going to kill me because I annoy you? " , the little girl asked

" No love. " , he sighed as he stroked the girl's hair. " Listen, I have a little sister as well and I just couldn't just bear to kill a sister of a brother..."

She looked up at the green- eyed boy and kissed his cheek as she hugged him tightly.

" Why are you hugging me? " , Peter asked the girl

" Because you look like you could use a hug. " , the little girl answered

Peter smiled as he hugged the girl back tightly stroking her hair.

" PETER! " , someone yelled

Peter sighed as he stood up and picked up the girl and carried her in his arms.

" Let's get going. " , Peter said as he started walking.

The girl nodded and laid her head on his shouder as Peter walked them towards the woods.

A/N: Aweeee I find this adorable 💕 Who knew Peter had a heart for little children? 😱