5

Third Person's POV

A young boy walked in the eerie, dark woods of Neverland.

He carried a pouch of gold coins swooshing back and forth from all the movement.

His heart beated faster and faster at each step he took knowing that he is being watched. Then he heard a snap and started running along a path as he got scratches from the pointy bushes and tree branches until he came to a stop. He breathed heavily trying to catch his breath.

" Awe did you get scared? " , Petra asked as she leaned against a tree.

The young boy looked up and gulped as he nodded.

" Either use your voice or I can take that away. " , Petra threatened

" I...I'm sorry...I...um...Yeah I got scared. " , he shuttered

He backed away against the tree. His heart was beating fast, his skin was covered in chills, his eyes widned, and his body shook with fear.

Petra crossed her arms as her poisonous green eyes darted at the young boy.

" So you came back to save your little sister? " , Petra asked as she took out her dagger from her pouch and sharpened it.

" Um...yes I did. " , the boy nodded

" Did you get what we wanted? " , Petra asked

" Yes I did. " , he said as he threw the pouch on the ground towards Petra. " 50 gold coins. "

Petra walked over as she picked up the pouch and held it in the palm of her hand.

" So how did you get this money? Did you steal or borrow from a friend? " , she asked curiously

" I have my ways. " , the boy said quietly

" Oh. I see. " , Petra said as she held the pouch in her hand.

" Okay so I gave you the money, now please let my little sister go and you can take me instead. " , he sighed

" So you are really going to give up just like that? " , Petra asked as she walked closer to the boy.

"Well..I..um..don't..want..to..cause..trouble..." , the boy shuttered " Just let my little sister go...please. "

Petra gave him a look before she started backing away to get a good look at the boy.

The young boy tried to avoid contact with her as he looked down, but then his chin was lifted up as he looked towards the green-eyed girl.

" You stay. Your little sister leaves. That was part of the deal. " , Petra said.

The boy sighed and nodded

" PETER! " , Petra yelled towards the woods.

She looked at the young boy again and walked back as she leaned against a tree and started counting the 50 gold coins.

A/N: Who knew Petra would be so feisty? 😂 HAHA