11

Third Person's POV

It was like the same moment when they first met.

A tall boy walked into the dark woods of Neverland determined to find his lost sister.

" IVA! IVA! " , he yelled " WHERE ARE YOU? "

No voice roared back, just a breeze passing by.

" IVA! IVA! " , he yelled again

Nothing once again.

" Her curiosity always gets her in trouble. " , the boy mumbled

" Your mouth will get you in trouble if you don't stop yelling. " , warned a female British accent.

The boy stopped walking as he turned around to see Petra leaning against a tree. Petra looked with crossed arms as her green eyes glared at the boy.

" Petra Pan. We met again. ", the boy said.

" Nice to know you remember me, love. " , she grinned

" You haven't changed a bit. " , the boy said walking closer to her

" You grown a lot. " , Petra mumbled seeing that the boy grew taller then her.

" Now you are the short one. ", the boy chuckled.

" Not funny. " , Petra huffed

The boy chuckled as he sighed smiling at Petra
.
" Why are you smiling at me? " , Petra asked annoyed

His smile turned into a frown as he rubbed the back of his neck.

" Umm for no reason. I only came here to get Iva...again. " , he stated

" Wow Josh. Aren't you such a good brother? " , Petra chuckled sarcastically

" I never told you my name..." , he mumbled

" Well I already knew your name. " , Petra smirked " I knew you would come after your sister and well this time, you and her won't slip away easily. "

" We will. " , Josh said determined

" Nobody leaves Neverland without permission love. " , Petra said as she stepped closer to him and glared into his eyes.

Josh stayed quiet not saying a word.

" Why so quiet? Cat got your tongue? " , Petra teased

" Listen, I didn't come to cause trouble, I just want my little sister back...please Petra. " , Josh begged

" I...Don't...Care. " , she spat out

" You know just because you are Pan's sister doesn't mean that I am afraid of you anymore. " , Josh spat out. " Why should I be afraid of you? Last time I checked I tower over you. "

Josh grabbed Petra's collar and slammed her against the tree.

" You may be stronger in magic, but I have much more stronger in physical strength. " , Josh growled " So I advise that you lead me to my sister before things get ugly.

" I dare you to make it ugly ' " , she challenged.

" Oh really? " , Josh chuckled " You don't think that I already have gathered some information about you and Peter that I'm pretty sure I can figure out your weakness lost girl. "

Petra stayed quiet.

" That's what I thought. " , Josh said before he leaned closer and kissed her cheek as Petra's cheeks flushed red.

It stayed slient.
" Petra, don't deny it. " , Josh said softly. " I know you liked that. "

Petra growled under her breathe as she kicked him hard and flipped Josh over by his arm.

" I may be a girl, but I don't fall for someone easily pretty boy! " , she snapped as Josh groaned in pain.

" Come on Petra, your cheeks flushed red. " , Josh groaned rubbing his head as he stood back up.

" THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING! " , she yelled " NOW IF I WERE YOU I WOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE THINGS GETS WORSE! " , she growled

Josh looked up and backed away putting his hands up surrendering.

" Okay I'm sorry. " , he said " Just lead the way please. " , he sighed

Petra gave him a death glare as she started walking back to camp. Josh followed behind her looking down as he wished that the moment lasted longer.

A/N: Fiesty Petra in this chapter. Awe poor Josh, it's okay buddy. Things will get get better.