20

Third Person's POV

Another day.

Another week.

Another month.

Wait a minute, there is no time in Neverland.

Well, it felt like days to Iva and Josh. The two teenagers struggled to receive warmth from the leaf pads in the cage as the cold breeze passed by in the night.

Iva had puffy red eyes and knots in her hair wearing her clothing that only got dirter each minute that went by.
Josh has messy hair and puffy eyes as with dirt and ash stamped on his clothing struggling to keep himself alive.

Neither of them have said a word, for they were too weak to speak. This was it. Everything fell apart. Every dream and hope that they had were crushed.

Until one night, Iva and Josh fell asleep curled in a ball with heavy breaths. Each footstep was taken as two figures with glowing green eyes came towards the cages. The cages were brought down and the gate opened by magic as Iva and Josh appeared out of the cage, still sleeping.

The moonlight shimmered in revealing the figure's faces and waking up Iva and Josh as they groan from the headaches that clashed with their brains. Once their vision cleared, they gulped and backed away looking at the Pan silbings who stood in front of them.

Iva and Josh remained quiet.

" Iva, you will be sleeping with me tonight. " , Peter stated.

" And Josh, you will be sleeping with me tonight. " , Petra said.

" B-but W-why? " , they asked quietly

" Because it's a cold night and you both should be kept warm. " , Peter nodded.

" Just take it as a ' you are welcome. ' " , Petra said

" Thank you. " , they said softly.

Peter knelt down to scoop up Iva into his arms carrying her bridal style as he started walking towards his treehouse.

Petra knelt down to grab Josh's hand and help him up as Petra placed her arm around his neck helping him walk towards her treehouse.

Peter and Iva arrived at the treehouse where Peter carried Iva to his bed. Iva rolled into his bed and scooted towards her side as she wrapped the blanket around her. Peter slid into the bed as he wrapped his arms around her wasit. He pulled her close to him as they fell asleep.

Petra and Josh walked into Petra's bedroom as Petra held Josh towards the bed and motioned for him to lie down. Josh did as he was told as Petra snuggled in next to him covering them both in blankets. Petra yawned as she fell asleep leaving Josh to hug her tightly and kiss her cheek before he fell asleep.

A/N: Short chapter! Yikes! But I had gotten some feels writing this chapter! But until next time 😜