21

Third Person's POV

The sun kept glistening its sunlight on the island of Neverland; however the thick, dark woods prevented it from entering the woods as its thick leaves covered the sky from sight. The sound of heavy bootsteps was heard crackling the crunches up leaves that have fallen to the ground.

" Come on men! " , the sound of a captain hollered as the men scurried along behind him.

" Captain, are you sure that this isn't a trick this time? " , Smee asked

" We will never know until we meet them. " , the captain said

" But Captain, what if they are tricking us? What if it's a trap? " , Smee asked concerned

" Are you kidding me? This whole island is the bloody trap! " , the captain exclaimed to Smee.

" Hurry up men! We don't have all day! " , he shouted towards the men

" Captain, Are you sure that - " , Smee begun before the captain hushed him.

" We are here. Bring out the gift. " , the captain ordered.

Two men emerged from behind as they carried a large chest and placed it on the ground as they walked back to their place. The captain walked out looking at their surroundings.

" Bloody Demons! Come out! Come out! Where ever you both are! " , the captain hollered. " We brought a gift. "

No answer.

" I know you both can hear me! " , the captain hollered. " Ugh! Stupid teenagers. " , he mumbled under his breath.

Then before he could speak another word, arrows came flying towards them and pinned all of the pirates to the trees near them leaving the captain to stand alone.

A few lost boys came emerging from the woods wearing their dark hooded cloaks and carrying their bows and arrows surrounding the captain.

" Where are they? " , the captain asked a boy.

The boy smirked and pointed up.

The captain looked up and saw Petra sitting on a tree branch leaning against the bark of the tree with a smirk plastered on her face.

" How long were you there? " , the frustrated captain asked

" Long enough to hear you yell for attention. " , she said calmly

" Then how come you didn't answer? " , he asked

" We don't have to answer right away. " , Petra chuckled as she leaped down from the top of the tree down to the ground.

She walked up with hands behind her back with her green eyes on the large chest.

" I see that you brought a gift. " , Petra said.

" I did. Where is your brother? " , he asked.

" Who knows. " , she shrugged. " There are many adventures that await in Neverland. "

" Listen here, Petra. I'm not the mood for any adventure in this bloody island! I want to know why you called me here. " , he said crossing his arms.

" Now now captain, we must not rush things. " , she said shaking her head. " You just got here, please...be our guest. " , she grinned.

" I would rather be with the fishsticks. " , he rolled his eyes.

" Well I'm sure they would enjoy your company. " , she chuckled.

" Too bad your brother isn't here, I brought a gift for you both. " , he grinned.

" Oh really? Awe you didn't have to. " , she said innocently

" Well I did. " , he fake smiled. " Now open it! "

Petra looked down at the chest, before she traced her fingers on the rim of the chest.

" You first. " , she said crossing her arms.

" Not me. It's your gift. " , he said

" Okay. " , she said " I want someone else to open my gift. "

The captain stayed quiet and growled knowing that Petra was playing mind games with him.

" You! " , Petra pointed to a pirate. " You open my gift. "

The lost boy walked towards the pirates against the trees and unpinned them putting his arrows back in his pouch as he walked by towards Petra.

" I only take orders from the captain. " , the man grunted.

" Go open it. " , the captain mumbled.

The man nodded and walked towards the chest looking at it. He had no clue whatever was inside that chest and was eager to know. He slowly unlocked it and opened it to where he gasped.

A/N: I wonder what's in the chest 🤔 Guess you will have to wait and see.