25

Third Person's POV

Time had passed.

Iva and Josh arrived home just in time to greet the lady and the man who they called their new parents. It was indeed a family reunion full of laughter and joy.

Days went by, weeks went by, and months went by since Josh and Iva visited Neverland. They never forgot the Pan silbings and the adventures that they been through.

Back in Neverland, everything was still the same. There was no time in Neverland so everything stayed the same. Everything was the same, except for Peter and Petra's heart.

Not only did they feel love towards each other but they felt loved by Iva and Josh, however, they wished to make more memories with them. They felt different when they were around Iva and Josh, so they hoped everyday that they would return to visit them. They kept their gifts and used them for their own use. They had many visitors in Neverland, but they wouldn't forget Iva and Josh.

One day, the Pan silbings decided to pay a little visit to them. They flew around the night sky in their village and quickly located them. Iva and Josh had separate rooms, so Peter and Petra decided to split up. Both of their windows were cracked opened, making it easier for the sneaky silbings to slip their rooms.

Petra slipped into Josh's room only to be greeted by the color blue and many decorations of sports. She smirked when she saw Josh's back facing her as he sat down on his desk looking at some sport photos. His mind wandered off to sports and the team members that he hadn't noticed that Petra was in his presence until he felt a pair of arms gently wrapped around his neck.

As a result, he jumped and quickly turned around only to be greeted by a pair of green eyes. He gasped and soon ran towards Petra as he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up as he swung her around making Petra giggle. She quickly reacted by wrapped her legs around his torso and hugging her tightly with her arms around his neck as she laid her head on her shoulder.

" I missed you. " , Josh whispered

" I missed you too. " , Petra said softly

Josh carried Petra as he laid her down on his bed on one side and laid down on his side as he hugged the lost girl in his arms.

" It's been so long Petra. " , Josh sighed. " I thought you would have forgotten me. "

" Forget you? Never. " , she smiled

( Meanwhile )

Iva was in her own room drawing a picture, not noticing her surroundings. Peter smiled as he slowly approached her. Iva tensed when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her wasit.

" That's a beautiful picture of Neverland love. " , Peter complimented

" Pan..." , Iva whispered as she turned around to meet a pair of familiar green eyes.

" Call me Peter, love. " , he smiled.

Iva nodded.

" Miss me, love? " , he asked.

" Yes...Yes I did! " , Iva said as she got up to hug him back.

Peter led Iva to her bed and sat down as Iva sat in his lap and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her hair.