Chapter 2

Draco couldn't believe it. His Parents. His very own mother and father had obliviated him. He thought talking to his mother would stop the questions, but speaking with his mother only brought on a greater onslaught of questions. 

" Why? Why did you obliviate me? Why did you take her away? WHY DID YOU GET RID OF YOUR OWN CHILD?!?" With every question Draco's voice just got louder and louder. An endless waterfall of tears was streaming down his face. Both from sadness and anger. 

" We had to Draco. She was dangerous. We wanted to keep her, but she was attracting too many monsters and we were in danger. Draco, she is half god. She is too powerful." All of this was rushed out of her mouth, trying to convince Draco. There was a look of shock on Draco's face but  he soon covered it up.

"Where is she?" He finally asked.

"At a camp for other people like her in America"

"Is she still alive?"

"I don't know" There was an uncomfortable silence that hung in the air. He wanted to know if his sister is alive. He HAD to know if she was still alive.

"Take me there" he said finally.

"Draco-"

"NO!" Draco cut in between his mothers words. "I want you to take me there. I will find out for myself. It's the least you can do." Draco was expecting his mother to yell at him. Tell him that he was stepping out of line and that he had no right talking to her like that. He did not, however, expect her to get up, grab his arm and apparate.

They appeared in a dark space with some beds and a huge statue. The occupants' personal belongings were scattered all over the place. Narcissa and Draco soon started to hear voices followed by footsteps getting closer to the door as the seconds passed. They could see someones shadow as they approached what could only have been their room. 

"I will be back in three hours". With that, his mother was gone and the door opened.