Chapter 10

Draco's POV

I followed mother into the dining area. I don't know what she wanted to talk to me about so I was a bit nervous.

"Draco, as you know, your father made me get rid of Alison for a reason. He believed he was to powerful and posed a threat. I don't know what type of threat but this is what he has believed. I do not know how your father will react when he finds out that we have brought her back." Mother said all of this with a monotone voice but her face and her eyes held a lot of sadness. 

I was originally mad because she took away my only sister and erased my memory of her but now I'm not as mad anymore. She missed Alison more than I did because she actually remembers her. Im still a bit pissed because she erased my memory but now I understand it. Kind of.

"What are you going to do if he says that Alison can't stay here?" I asked, actually concerned.

"We don't do anything and if he tries to do anything to her, Alison is strong. She is an extremely powerful demigod trained by the gods themselves. If anyone can protect themselves, its Alison." she said.

"Yeah. I saw her fight. Its a bit scary." I said, remembering what happened at that camp. If she can deal with that, she can most definitely deal with father.

 "Go to your room. I am going to talk to Alison about everything that is happening." With that, mother went to go talk to Alison and I had to go to my room. Great talk.

Alison's POV

I got out of my room and went to Draco's. It may be across from my room but there was a grand staircase separating our two rooms so it took more than a couple steps to get there. 

Once there, I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard a faint and muffled voice say. I walked in and took in the view that was Draco's room.

It was much darker than my room was

It was much darker than my room was. There was a sort of green tint that surrounded the room. It actually looked pretty cool. On the bed, face down, was Draco. I giggled slightly at how he looked. He was in a button down and dress pants. His hair was a mess and he looked kind of dead. I walked over to him and sat down on his bed. 

Feeling the pressure, he rolled over and saw that it was me. He sat up. His hair was still messy so me being me, I had to fix it. I don't have OCD. I just wanted to fix it and put it back to how it usually is. 

"So how have you been? Are you feeling okay?" he asked, concern in his eyes. Okay, I get it. Im in a new house surrounded by people I just met but honestly. Does EVERYONE need to be concerned?!!?!?

"I'm good. Figuring out how to get around but still good." I told him honestly.

"Good. Tonight you are going to meet father so that should be an event."

"Whats so scary about your dad? Your mom talked to me about him. From what it sounds like, he could determine whether or not I can stay." I said

"Thats not exactly it. See, if mother wants you to stay, you will stay, but father will not be happy about it. We are just concerned on how he will treat you. He is very powerful and will go through any means to get what he wants."

"Yeah well, if he tries to miss treat me, I will kick out some of my amazing demigod powers and skills." Once I said that, I took out my sword and started slashing it in arcs. Draco laughed at this and then Started laughing to. In between our laughs, we heard a door open downstairs. Draco stopped laughing and froze.

"Thats father. You should go to your room and get dressed in something presentable." He said. With that he rushed me out of my room and walked me to my own. Once I was inside, he closed the door and most likely walked back to his own room. I sighed and walked over to my closet. Inside, I found a green dress that looked really cute.

I put on some eyeliner and some light eyeshadow and lipstick

I put on some eyeliner and some light eyeshadow and lipstick. I put on a pair of black heels that I had and looked at myself in the mirror. Its been a while since I dressed up. The last time was probably a few months ago when I had to dress up for a mission. 

As I was gaping at myself, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Draco with a black suit on.

"You clean up nicely" he said, a small smirk on his face.

"So do you." I said

"Well shall we?" he asked sticking his arm out for me to take.

"We shall" I said, taking his arm and walking elegantly down the stairs. Its been such a long time since I wore heals. Its a miracle that I'm not falling on my face right now. Thats all thanks to me! said an exited voice in my head that sounded a lot like Aphrodite. Thanks Aphrodite. I thought. No problem. With that, she stopped talking and we were at the bottom of the stairs.

Draco and I walked into a large room with a huge table and a bunch of chairs. At the head of the table sat Lucious Malfoy. On one side was Narcissa. Well. Here goes nothing, I thought.

We walked up to the head of the table. I stuck out my right hand.

"Hello. My name is Alison Malfoy."

Wow. Two chapters in one day. I know its not a cliffhanger but this is just a little ending to give suspense until the next time I edit which will hopefully be tomorrow. Goodnight!

QOTC: How often do you wear dresses.

I wear the when I have to. Mostly for competitions on Saturdays.