Chapter 11

Alisons POV

After introducing myself, I stood there, having a starring contest with Lucious. He had long, platinum blond hair, was about as pale as Draco and had grey eyes. As we were having what looked like a starring contest, Draco and Narcissa were looking at us with a straight face but I knew better. I could sense the fear and the dread they were feeling. Soon, Lucious stood up and held out his hand.

"Lucious Malfoy" he said stiffly. I shook his hand. He gripped my small hand into a death grip so I returned the favor. I saw him wince a bit which made me satisfied. After glaring at each other, we let go and sat down, me sitting next to Draco. We were served dinner and then started eating. It was extremely quiet. The only sound was the clatter of our platters as we ate. Every now and then, I would catch Lucious glaring at me so I would glare back and go back to eating.

"So Alison." He started all of a sudden. "How did you find your way back.........home" Lucious said home with a bit of hesitation. I could feel Draco tense up next to me and Narcissa's eyes get a bit bigger. I knew what I had to say and it was anything but the truth.

"I found out I was a Malfoy by looking through some files. I found the address of the Manor so I decided to come back." I said, lying smoothly. Being blessed by Hermes sure does have its benefits. I knew I surprised Draco by the way he seemed a bit frozen. I took his hand and gave it a light squeeze before letting it go. Narcissa gave me a small smile and I gave her one back. I wasn't going to rat them out to this freak.

The rest of the dinner was silent. Nobody dared to speak. Once we were finished, we just sat there.

"Well is was nice seeing you Alison." Lucious said. At these words, Draco held onto my hand as if worrying I was going to slip away. "I imagine that your parents are wondering where you are. Its time you go back to them." At these words, Draco held on even tighter. I wasn't giving up that easily.

"Oh there is no need to worry. Before I came here, I told them that I found you guys and they understood that it was time to let me go. I already have all of my stuff in my room so I get to stay here! Isn't it amazing!?" I said, sweetness dripping from my voice. You could get a cavity just by listening to me.

"Wonderful." he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "Well, its time that both you and Draco go to bed." I immediately stood up, still holding Draco's hand and together, the two of us went up the grand staircase. Once at the top, Draco guided me to my room, dragged me inside and shut the door behind him. Once the door was locked, he came over to me and hugged me.

"That went better then expected" he said into my hair.

"True. I honestly thought I would have to take out my sword." I joked.  Draco gave a deep, light chuckle. The mood was too depressing for me so I took advantage of Draco's vulnerability and started tickling him. He was laughing like a madman and fell on the floor while laughing. Once he recovered, he gave ma a glare.

"You are going to pay for that." he said before dragging me down and tickling me. Thats pretty much how we spent the last ten minutes. Laughing our heads off. Draco then stood up and helped me up. 

"Im going to go to bed. Goodnight." he said. He then walked out of the door and I was alone in my room once again. I changed into my pajama's and slipped into my bed. I finally realized just how tired I was. The moment my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light. I wish I had no dreams but once again, I had a dream that wasn't exactly pleasant.