Chapter 13

Percy's POV

After the IM from Alison disconnected, I just lay down in my bed looking up at the roof of the Poseidon cabin. I honestly don't even know why I wanted some blue pancakes. I guess it was just the fact that I wanted to see Alison again. The two of us have been almost inseparable since I got to camp. We went on every quest together, we went to the same schools together and even when Alison went to O Olympus to train with Hecate, I would go with her to help her (even though she was a pro from the beginning). We were both apart of both of the great prophesies and we both even ended up in Tartarus. Over the years, she became my little sister and it was just weird for me not to see her at least once everyday.

As I was thinking, I saw the shadows in the far corner of my cabin move. In a second, Alison was standing in the corner with TWO HUGE STACKS OF BLUE PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!! I sat up in my bed, my eyes huge. She laughed when she saw what I looked like. I looked down and realized I was shirtless with dolphin boxers on. I blushed a bit and put on a blue tee-shirt that was near me. It was really tight on me. Alison just burst out laughing after I put it on. I looked down and realized it was her shirt!

"You know Percy, if you like my shirts that much, I could lend them to you from time to time." she struggled out. After she said it, she just burst out laughing again. I tried to take it off but it was really tight. 

"A little help here?" I asked, wanting to get  out of this prison. It was worse then the prison Hades put me in. At least there I had freedom to move around.

"Sure" she said. She came over to me, gripped the shirt at the bottom, and in one swift movement, she pulled it off my body. As soon as it was off, I collapsed in the bed.

"You know, that should be a form of torture in the fields of punishments. Trying to take off really tight shirts." I shuddered to add effect.

"I'll tell Hades to add it to the list of punishments." she said sarcastically.

"Anyway, lets get back to business, Pancakes." I said, wanting to eat the still steaming hot stacks. Without saying anymore, she brought the stacks over to my bed, one for me and one for her.

We spent a good two hours eating, joking around and just talking about plain nothing. When we were telling scary stories, Alison passed out and was sleeping heavily. I picked her up and put her in the bed next to mine. After that, I went back to bed and fell into a thankfully dreamless sleep.

Hi readers! I know that this is way shorter then I usually write but I didn't know what to write so I wrote whatever came to mind. I will have another update to make up for this one. Bye!