Quidditch World Cup

I just need to say something before I start the chapter. It will always be Alison's POV unless I say otherwise. It gets really annoying typing the same thing over and over again.

As Jason and I are flying to the World Cup, I was teaching him about Quidditch in an attempt to get him to understand even the small things that will be happening.

"Okay so tell me what you know about Quidditch." I said, wanting to know what he knows.

"There are seven players. There's a Keeper, two beaters, three chasers and one seeker. Thats all I know." he said. Then he continued. "The Keeper protects the three rings. He has to prevent the other teams chasers from scoring. The Chasers use the Quaffle. Their job is to shoot the Quaffle through the goals. The Quaffle scores one point. Then there are the Beaters. They have bats and they have to protect the team from Bludgers and aim them at the opposing team. Finally there is the Seeker. His job is to catch the golden snitch. The game isn't over until the snitch is caught. The snitch gives the team 150 points." Jason concluded. I looked at him with my eyes wide. Here was the boy who said he knew nothing about Quidditch.

"I thought you said you didn't understand Quidditch." I said, cocking one eyebrow up.

"I only said that so that you would take Nico. I know you have a little crush on him." he said, teasing me. I could feel myself blush. it was true okay. I had a crush on Nico. It kind of developed when we were on the Argo II. 

"So what if I like him. he doesn't play for my team. He's into guys." I said a bit dissapointed but I am willing to accept it.

"So. Where did you learn so much about Quidditch?" I asked.

"Believe it or not, I actually listen to you when you talk about it." he said. The rest of the way there, we were just talking about random things that would just pop into our heads. Then, we got there. A huge area with tents of different shapes and sizes. Wizards were dressed in crazy odd fashions that I had to resist the urge not to laugh. We got to our tent. Earlier, I had asked the skeletons to pitch it up for us. Thanks to the mist, that looked like normal people to the mortals. I don't know what the wizards were seeing but they were most likely too afraid to ask. 

"We should go inside and unpack." I said, walking inside of the tent. At the corner of my eye, I saw a group of red heads stare wide eyed at the spot where a skeleton hand was retreating back into the earth. I guess wizards can see them, I thought as I put my bags down next to my bed. 

"I'm going to go out and scout the area out. Want to come?" Jason asked.

"Oh m gods Jason, we aren't on the verge of war. This isn't a war camp." I said jokingly, being extremely over dramatic.

"What ever. Do you want to come?" he asked again.

"Nah. These wizarding families aren't used to not using magic so they have to do things the normal way. I'm going to watch them and have a little laugh and then help them." I said. Jason nodded and walked out. I followed. I didn't have to look far to find a struggling family. It was the same family of red heads that had seen the skeleton hand.

"I wonder how muggles manage to create fire with sticks! Its so difficult! Thats no trouble. We will figure it out" the oldest red head said, rubbing two sticks together. It was so sad watching them that I decided to help the.

"Excuse me. Do you need some help with the fire?" I asked.

"Oh hello. I would love the extra help." he said, handing me the sticks. I discarded them and instead picked up two rocks. I rubbed them together until I was able to spark a flame.

"Marvelous! Its almost as good as magic! Thank you." he said.

"Yes thank you. Dad has been struggling with that for ages." said, you guessed it, another red head. This time, however, there were two red head twins with long hair.