Chapter 15

Alison's POV

I would love to say that I woke up peacefully to the sound of birds chirping and the smell of freshly made pancakes. Sadly, that is not my life. 

"Alison!!!!! you didn't tell us you came back to camp!!!!!" said two jumping figures. I was so surprised, I fell out of my bed. Well, not my bed, but a bed in the Poseidon cabin. I must have fallen asleep here, I thought to myself. When I looked at the two figures, I saw that they both had sandy hair and baby blue eyes. Meet Simon and Cody , twin sons of Hermes. They were only 4 and basically my baby brothers.

"Hey guys" I said, standing up and giving each of them a hug. "I didn't tell you because I wasn't really planning on coming here." I told them reasonably. 

"Okay. We should go to the dining pavilion to eat breakfast." Simon said, pulling my arm. I want to go with them and eat with my friends but I can't. I had to go back to the manor. 

"Guys, you know I love you but I can't stay. I have to get back to the manor before people start to worry. I'll eat with you guys the next time I come to visit okay?" I said, looking both of them in the eye. The eyes that were slowly welling up with tears. I hate that I have to leave them. They are my family and I love them more than anything. Camp Half-Blood has been my home since I was born. I guess it wouldn't hurt if I stayed for a bit longer.

"Okay, Okay. I will stay for breakfast but then I really have to leave." I told them, actually wanting to see my friends. 

"Yay!" they both said, dragging me out of bed and out into the open. We started walking towards the dining pavilion. It was a great feeling, talking to them and laughing. At Malfoy Manor, things were so stiff. There was always a serious mood between everyone. At camp, things were more free. I was so happy, I almost forgot that I was wearing my pajamas. Then, out of the blue, I was covered in a golden glow and suddenly, I was wearing black jeans and a camp shirt. 

Once we got to the dining pavilion, the three of us sat at a table with Percy but he didn't notice us. he was too engrossed in his blue pancakes. "You know Perc, I think that you should marry those pancakes." I said, trying to get his attention. It didn't work.

"Did you know that I ate a hellhound today? I have been farting shadows all day long!" Cody said, also trying to get Percy's attention. Still nothing. Honestly! How much does he love those pancakes?

"I heard that Jason died last night. There was a huge explosion at Camp Jupiter." said Simon, hoping to prevail. Still nothing. It was time to do something drastic. 

"Percy. Im pregnant with Leo's baby." I said. That did the trick. He immediately stopped eating and was frozen for a while. Then, in a flash, he whipped out Ripetide and started running towards the Hephestus Cabin. "Oh no" I said before running after him. Before he made it to cabin 9, I jumped and tackled him to the ground. "Calm down Perc." I said

"Calm down!?!?!?! You just told me Leo got you pregnant!!!! Im about to kill that hispanic elf!! Percy said, seething. I started laughing.

"I made it up to get your attention." I confessed in between laughs. He visibly relaxed. He stopped breathing so hard and started laughing a bit. 

"Okay then. I guess I should have known better. You guys are basically brother and sister." he said. I got off of him and helped him up. 

"Glad you're not pregnant" he said.

"Me too." I said. Then we burst out laughing. At the corner of my eye, I saw my grumpy best friend. Nico.

"I'll see you later Perc." I said before walking towards Nico. I wanted to surprise him so I burst into a sprint and hopped on his back. "Miss me?" I said in his ear as he regained his balance.

"Alison?" he asked. I then jumped off of his back and turned him around so he was facing me. 

"Yup! The one and only." I said before giving him a big hug. I really missed Nico. He was the first person that I told everything to. We stayed hugging a while. It was silent between us but that was okay. When we broke apart, we burst out into grins.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Last night, Percy asked me to get him pancakes and so I did and while we were fooling around, I fell asleep." I explained.

"So are you going to stay?" he asked hopefully. I sighed.

"I can't" I said looking down. "I have to go back. People will start to worry if I am gone too long." I said. Nico looked down as well. In all honesty, I didn't want to go back. At camp, I can be happy and free and myself. At the manor, I have to be stiff and proper and all things that I am not.

"I wish you could" he said. Nico pulled me in for another hug and kissed the top of my head. 

"I have to go." I said before walking into a shadow, waving bye to Nico, a single tear running down my face.

Bonjour! I know its been a while since I did an update so here it is!!! I will try to have another one up today as well. I am debating on whether or not I should make this a Supernatural fanfic as well and just delete my other story. It depends on you guys and what you want. Now I wanted to tell you guys about a fanfic that has me hooked. Its called The Mudblood. I have been reading it for a while now and it is amazing and really original. Its a Harry Potter fanfic and will keep you on your feet. It is by @kirsten01052012. I suggest you guys go check it out. Bye now! BTW, I am going to stop including authors notes at the end of every chapter cause there really is no use for them.