Jason Is Officially My Favorite Brother

Alison's POV

I was inside of some sort of huge tent. I was sitting on my bed, looking through pictures of my friends at camp. All of a sudden, I heard a blood curdling scream that could not be from excitement. I took out my sword and ran to the entrance of the tent. When I got outside, there was a horrible scene. People with black masks on were marching through the other weird tents and setting things on fire. They were even levitating people off of the ground using their wands. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen. A huge crowd of people were running away from them and sadly, they were dragging me with them. I was about to break free when someone fell on top of me, causing me to go down with them. The boy had dark, messy hair. He was wearing glasses. Hidden beneath his hair was a lightning bolt scar. Harry Potter, I thought as I got him off of me. I stood up but at that moment, a stunning spell hit me. I fell to the floor. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a boy with ginger hair and a girl with brown hair.

I woke with a start. This was a dream that I have had for a while. It always seems so real. Then again, all demigod dreams seem real cause a lot of the time, they are. I looked around and realized that the events of yesterday weren't a dream. I heaved a heavy sigh. I was a bit sad about it but I know its for the best. The longer I stayed, the more monsters would come. They could die and it would all be my fault. I shook my head. No negative thoughts. Today is a new day. I am surrounded by people I love and thats great. Who knows? I might just spend today walking around new Rome.

I put on a T-shirt that said "Got Any Pie?" I love pie. Not just Apple pie but all types of pie. Pie is my Olympus. When I got outside, I was greeted by fresh air. A lot of fresh air. There was a lot of wind today. The wind spirits were racing around all over the camp. I don't know what they were doing but they were definitely in a hurry. I walked over to my favorite cafe and ordered a hot chocolate and a chocolate chip muffin. If you can't tell, I love chocolate. I was eating my food when my idiotic brother had to interrupt.

"Hey Alison" Jason said as he scooped up my muffin an took a bite.

"Hey! Don't take my food! Give it back!" I said as I reached over and snatched it out of his hands. He laughed as I took a huge bite out of it. 

"Seriously though, its been a while since you came here. I missed you." he said, giving me a big doppy smile. 

"Missed you too big bro." I said with a full mouth. When I finished my muffin, I stood up and he stood up with me. "You want to walk around?" I asked.

"Sure." he said. I grabbed my hot chocolate and walked out of the cafe.

"So, what brings you here?" he asked, tossing one arm around me.

"Nothing much. I decided to come back and do something. Reyna must be going crazy with you and Percy here all the time. As a Praeter, I need to be here and help her out." I said. It wasn't completely a lie. It was true. Jason and Percy may be natural born leaders ut they can get really annoying. Especially when the two are together.

"What about your other brother? The one in magic land. You said you would be staying with him until next summer." he said. Dammit, I thought. Jason may be an idiot but he is an observant idiot.

"That was the plan but I decided that I didn't really like it there. They are rich and stuffy. Lots of rules and images and reputations to uphold." I lied smoothly. There is no way that he could tell I was lying.

"You're lying. You would never leave. Even if you didn't like it there, you would push through for, what was his name, dragon?" I laughed.

"His names Draco though technically you aren't wrong." I said.

"So tell me. Whats the real reason you left?" he asked, not letting me change the subject. I sighed.

"We were attacked by a hellhound. Me staying there meant more attacks. They could die and it would all be my fault." I said finally, telling Jason everything that happened. In the end, Jason didn't say anything. He just pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back. I wasn't lying. I actually missed him a lot. 

"Well I know what will make you feel better." he said pulling away, putting a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked. 

"Two tickets to THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, shoving the tickets in my face. 

"YOU GOT TICKETS!?!?!?!?!?!? OH MY GODS YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled before tackling him in a hug. I always wanted to go to the QWC but there was always something else to do. Now, I can go!!!!!!!!!

"You're welcome. So who are you going to take?" he asked.

"You of course." I said laughing a bit.

"I would but I still don't understand the wizard sport" he said dumly. I know he wants to go. H just wants me to take Nico.

"You think I care. I'll explain everything to you. Don't worry." I argued.

"Okay. Then we should get packing. We leave today via Pegasus." he said before walking toward his house. I did the same and walked to my own. I took out a small suitcase and filled it with a couple clothes. I wouldn't need much. We were only staying for the game and if the Irish won, the after celebration. 

After I finished packing, I summoned shadow and waited for Jason. He got on Tempest and we were on the way to the World Cup!!!!!!!!!!!