CONTINUING

Hi Y'all. Its been a while since I have been on this story and it's insane.

I WAS FREAKING 14 WHEN I STARTED THIS I AM SHOOK TO THE CORE

This is from the earlier chapters and I WAS 14?!?!?!?!?!?!

Luckily I am a better writer now than I was before so I will commence with editing the entire story and then updating as frequently as I can. 

You wanna know how old I feel? Im 16

I AM 16 YEARS OLD WITH A LEARNERS PERMIT ABOUT TO TAKE THE SAT.

If you can't tell, I am obviously freaking out over being old as hell. 

Anyway, Christmas break is approaching so I am going to be doing as much as I can on the story and adding a new chapter. Sadly, I don't know how much time I will actually have because I am in my Junior year of high school which is notoriously known for its buttload of work.

I have a lot of school work to do over break but I will try to focus on this story as well. 

Before I do any of that, however, I just want to explain something. I originally wrote this story as a Nico love story because 14 year old me went through the "Its not a phase" phase. I will no longer write the story as a Nico LS. I have much more respect for the LGBTQ+ community now than i did two years ago and so as to respect Nico being gay, I will not have him fall in love with Alison. 

Do you know what this means?

I NEED A NEW LOVE INTEREST!!!!!!!!

I would love it if all of you would put in the comments who you want Alison to end up with.

Anything (except incest) is a possibility.

Before I go, I also want to say HOLY COW THIS STORY HAS 10K READS THAT IS ONE OF THE CRAZIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN!

I want to thank all of you for your support and can't wait to continue writing!