Chapter 14

Draco's POV

When I woke up in the morning, I decided to go check up on Alison. I was starting to get a bit scared after last night. I could tell father really didn't want her here. I hope mother can reason with him. 

I knocked on Alison's door when I got to it. Nobody answered. After knocking 10 more times, I opened the door. Maybe she was still asleep, I thought. When I opened the door, I walked over to her bed. SHE WASN'T THERE!!!!!! I tore apart her room trying to look for her but she was nowhere to be seen. I ran downstairs to ask mother and father if they had seen her.

"Morning mother. I was wondering, have you seen Alison?" I asked, trying to keep a face of calm. I didn't want her to start panicking. 

"No, I haven't. She must be sleeping." she said.

"No, she isn't. I just checked her room and she isn't there." I said, starting to panic. I hope father didn't do anything to her in the middle of the night.

"Then she must be walking outside. She is a demigod after all. She must like the outdoors." my mother said, smiling a bit but I knew she was thinking the same thing I was. "Well you should have breakfast. I will in your fathers study if you need me." she said, quickly standing up and going to fathers study. I sat down but the only thing I could do was pick at my food. Thats when I decided  to call her house elf, Winky.

"Winky." I summoned

"Yes master Malfoy?" she asked as she popped up in front of me.

"Do you know where Alison is?" I asked. 

"Yes I do." Winky replied, her eyes big. Alison must have told her where she went. 

"Where is she?" I demanded. 

"She has requested that I not tell you or anyone where she has gone. Winky cannot disobey master Alison's orders." Winky said. 

"Did she go there willingly?" I asked. I had to know if she was safe or not.

"Yes" she replied. I released a breath that I was holding since I woke up.

"You are dismissed." I said. With that, she left to do other work.

Now that I know that she is most likely safe, I can relax but where did she go? Did she leave permanently? Was she afraid of father? Nooooooooo. She isn't afraid of father. She stated that loud and clear. Looks like I found another thing to worry about, I told myself as I heaved a heavy sigh. 

Hello everybody. Before anything else is said, I have to say one thing. I HAVE A BUNCH OF READS!!!!!!!! When I started this story, I was okay with 10 but there are over 400 reads!!!! I wanted to thank all of you for reading my horrible writing. I also have to apologize. I haven't updated in 50 years. I have been swamped in school work so I didn't have much time. I made this tiny update to try to make up with it. February break is coming up, however, and that means that I have a bunch of time to update!!!!!!!!! I have written down the chapters so all I need to do is type them up. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. For the break, I plan on doing two chapters a day to make up for not updating. Once again, thank you guys so much for reading and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!! I am all of your valentines cause I love all of you. <3  <3  <3