Chapter 5

Draco's POV

When I saw Alison fight that monster, I didn't know what to think. There was only one thing on my mind and it was that this camp was crazy. The moment I saw her hit the ground, however, I knew what I had to do. I ran to her and picked her up. She was unconscious which is NOT a good sign. I was trying to run out of the forest but I didn't know where to go. I was about to break down when I saw a boy in the forest. I was running toward him. He must have heard me because he turned around. He had dark hair and was really pale. He was wearing black pants with a scull shirt. At first he looked alarmed but then he saw the girl in my hands and got worried.

"Help. She's hurt and needs to get treated." I said. I guess he understood because the boy took Alison from me and was starting to run to where I hoped was the infirmary. I ran after him and we got out. As we were running, a lot of people's eyes were on us. Eventually, we got there. The boy laid her down.

"WILL! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" A boy who I assumed was Will came over to us.

"Nico? What happened?"

"I don't know. I just saw this guy running towards me with Ally in his arms. I didn't exactly stop to ask questions. Now stop talking and help her you idiot" The guy who I guess was Nico said. Will nodded and told us to leave. When we got out, Nico grabbed me, brought me to a clearing and put a black sword to my throat.

"What the hell happened to Ally?" he asked in a low but terrifying voice. I started recalling all the events that happened. Her running into the woods, the little girl and the big dog. At the end he looked worried. He was about to put his sword down but then he had a steely look on his face and buried his sword deeper into my neck. "Who are you anyway? I've never seen you around camp."

"Draco Malfoy" I said trying to sound confident. I may be scared but I shouldn't show it.

"Malfoy? You're Ally's brother?"

"Yeah. So what?" That might have not been the smartest answer considering I was at sword point. He didn't say anything. He just took his sword out from under my neck and was walking away. The shadows looked like they were morphing around him until suddenly, he was gone. Yep. Thats right. He melted into the shadows. This is a really weird camp.

Hey!!!!!!! Some of you might have saw that I was planning on pausing this story but I decided not to. So I included Nico into this chapter. Remember, he will be an important part of this story. I am sorry if Draco was not acting like Draco but don't worry. I will bring back the cocky, I don't care attitude. I am also sorry for not being constant with my updates.