In The Manor

3rd Person's POV

As Draco woke up the next morning, he believed that all the events that happened the day before was a dream. He didn't think that Alison would leave. She would definitely not listen to his dad and that was a fact. When Draco went to wake Alison up, she wasn't in her room. Must have gone down to breakfast, Draco thought. When he walked down to breakfast, however, she wasn't there either. 

"Have you seen Alison?" Draco asked his mother.

"Not since yesterday." she replied

"When do you think she will come down?" he asked. Narcissa looked at her son with sadness. She had never seen her son care so much about someone he barely knew. It was heartbreaking, though she told him the truth.

"She left Draco. I don't know when she is coming back or if she is coming back." she replied, looking down at her food. Draco's good attitude evaporated from him. It wasn't a dream, he realized. They two of them had finished their breakfast in silence.

When done eating, Draco went up to his room. He changed into his quidditch robes and grabbed his broom. He wasn't going to let her absence effect him a lot. He went out to the quidditch pitch that behind the manor and let the golden snitch fly. He waited a minute before going after it. Life will go on as normal, he told himself as he looked for the tiny gold ball.