Chapter 16

Alison's POV

As Nico slipped out of view, I was engulfed in darkness. I could see souls below me. A couple of them were trying to grab at me but they couldn't. It was kind of weird to think about. When I die, I could be one of these souls. I could simply be living in the shadows for a millennia, trying to grab at anyone who travels through them. These souls could very well be people that I have lost to war. 

As I was aimlessly thinking, I accidentally ended up, not in Malfoy Manor but in France. I was on top of the Eiffel Tower. I looked out over the edge and thought of the first time I came here.

"Don't get to close to the edge, Alison. You might fall off." said Zeus. My father. He had taken me here so that we could spend some time together. He wasn't supposed to be doing this. He was the one that made the rule that you weren't allowed to visit your demigod children. He had to set an example. Nevertheless, he brought me to Paris.

"I have nothing to worry about" I said as I got closer and closer. "If I fall, I can tell the winds to carry me. You can also save me." I said. I was only three at the time but I knew how to control my wind powers. My aunt Hecate said that I was going to be an extremely powerful demigod. 

When I got to the very edge, I looked down and got really scared but my dad showed up behind me and picked me up. From there we went to Olympus.

This all happened in a time where I wasn't apart of any great prophecies and there weren't any wars. A smile made its way onto my face when I remembered that memory. It was the last time Zeus ever personally and privately interacted with me. All the other times I saw him, we were on Olympus. I shouldn't be complaining though. Many demigods never even see there parents. Not once in their whole life time.

I took one last look over the edge of the tower before I shadow traveled to Malfoy manor. 

Draco's POV

I have been sitting in Alison's room for five hours. Its been five hours since I have been informed of her disappearance. I should stop worrying so much, I told myself as I lied down on her bed. Mother already said it. She was a demigod. She has lived at a summer camp all of her life. She has always been able to roam free whenever she wanted to. I was feeling a bit tired so I closed my eyes. Then all of a sudden, I feel something jump onto the bed, making me fall off of it.

"WAKE UP DRACO" said a very familiar voice. I stood up and looked on the bed. Right in front of me was Alison. I was really relieved but then I got angry. 

"Hey?! Thats all you have to say!? HEY!?!?!?" I asked, screaming at the end. Alison flinched but I didn't really care at that point. "YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR FIVE HOURS!! I HAVE BEEN WORRYING SICK ABOUT YOU!!! I THOUGHT FATHER DID SOMETHING TO YOU!!!!" I yelled at her. I felt a bit bad but I pushed that feeling away.

"Oh calm down. I was just traveling a bit. Last night, Percy asked for blue pancakes so I went over to camp and got him some. We were talking and I fell asleep. No biggie." she said with ease, saying it as though she just came back from a little five minute walk. I got angrier. She left last night?!?!?

"I DON'T CARE IF PERRY WANTED PANCAKES!!!!! HE ISN'T YOUR FAMILY!!!! WE ARE!!!!! WE ARE YOUR BLOOD RELATIVES AND YOU SHOULD STAY WITH US!!!!! ITS BEST IF YOU BREAK ALL CONTACT WITH THAT VILE PLACE FOR HALFBREEDS!!!!!!! IN FACT, I ORDER IT!!!!!!!" I said. She cares about them way too much. She went there just to eat pancakes! Her eyes narrowed at me and her face got bright red. I think I got her mad. Whoops.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!!?!??!?!?!?! YOU DO NOT INSULT MY FAMILY MALFOY! THEY ARE MORE OF MY FAMILY THEN YOU WILL EVER BE! YOUR FAMILY LEFT ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE!!! THEY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME!! THEY NEVER LOVED ME!!!!!" Tears were running down Alison's face like a waterfall. She stopped yelling and took a deep breath. "They have taken care of me all of my life. They have protected me when I couldn't and they have always been there." she said in a low, hoarse whisper. "I don't care if you call me a halfbreed. You just do NOT insult my family." she said before walking toward her door. She opened it and gestured for me to get out.

I stood at the door way, wanting to hug her and say I'm sorry but she started talking first.

"As for you ordering me, you have no authority. I do whatever I want." she said before slamming the door shut. I made my way to the front door so that I could take a walk. I needed some fresh air to clear my mind. I stayed away from the parts of the garden that can be seen through Alison's window. Instead, I made my way towards a fountain. I sat at the edge and looked at the water when I heard a voice.

"Draco? Did Alison come home yet?" It was mother. She was wearing a black dress with a black cloak over her.

"Yeah. She's in her room." I said

"I heard the yelling and-"

"I don't want to hear it." I told her, looking back at the water in the fountain. I heard her footsteps retreated until I couldn't hear them anymore. A few moments passed before something weird happened. Something, I don't know what, pulled me into the water. I made my way out and was soaking wet. On the grass was a blank piece of paper that was completely dry. I picked it up and read it.

Do not mess with my niece, it said. I dropped the paper and looked back at the fountain before running back to the manor to dry off.

Hola! So there was some drama going on between the siblings. I realized that if they always loved each other the story would be more boring than it already is. We also got a small glimpse of Alison's past. I am starting a small book that is filled with Imagines and One Shots so check it out!