Hello Camp Jupiter

Alison's POV

When I appeared at Camp Jupiter, I was surrounded by kids with swords at my throat. War games. I apparated with a bunch of trunks in the middle of war games. Just great. I closed my eyes. I thought about my trunks leaving the spot and going to my house at camp. When I had a clear image, I snapped my fingers. In a flash of light they were gone. As I saw it disappear, I got hit in the head with a javelin. Its my fault, I thought. Reyna always told me to never close my eyes during war games. 

I put my fingers to my lips and let out a loud whistle. In a matter of seconds, my Pegasus, shadow, swooped down and landed next to me. I drew my sword and hopped on. Shadow took off and was hovering next to Scipio.

"Hey Reyna" I said, greeting one of my best friends. Ever since I discovered Camp Jupiter, Reyna took me under her wing and taught me a lot about the Roman way. If there was someone I could trust, it was her.

"Hi Alison. Nice entrance down there. Hope my javelin didn't hit you too hard." Reyna said, smirking at her last sentence.

"Hey! You threw that javelin! It actually did hurt. Right here." I said pointing to my head and then my heart. I was starting to be dramatic. "Oh the betrayal. My own best friend, my partner in crime, has turned against me." I said, wiping fake tears from my eyes and using big hand gestures.

"Its your own fault." she argued. "You closed your eyes on the battlefield. I told you not to do that." she defended. 

"Good point." I said simply. Then we both burst out laughing. Reyna can come off pretty scary but once you get to know her, she is a big teddy bear. As I was watching the games, I let out an involuntary yawn. I hadn't realized how tired I was.

"I'm going to go to my house and go to sleep early. I'm really tired." I told her. She looked at me with concern but then nodded her head. I told shadow to take me to my house. Since I am one of the praetors, I don't sleep in the barracks. It was weird at first but I adjusted. I can also communicate with horses as part of my blessing from Poseidon. 

Once I entered my house, I went straight to my bed and fell asleep. At least, I tried to sleep. I was kept awake by my thoughts. What was happening at Camp Half-Blood? Whats going on at Malfoy Manor? I have only been with the Malfoy's for a day but I feel oddly attached to them. They took me in even though they never knew me. Draco treated me like his own baby sister. It was weird. A few tears escaped my eyes. They did a lot for me. Narcissa and Draco stood up for me against Lucinda and I left them

No! I told myself. You had to leave them. You were putting them all in danger. The only thing you would do is attract monsters.

With all the thoughts going through my head, I somehow fell asleep though it was not dreamless.

Okay don't kill me! This chapter is much shorter then I usually make them but its 11:00 where I live and I am really tired so I had to cut it short. We learn more about the abilities Alison has in this chapter. Next chapter will be entirely in Malfoy Manor so be prepared for the drama that I have in store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!