Chapter 12

Just a quick note. Everything in italics is a part of Alison's dream

Alisons POV

I was dangling off the edge of Tartarus with Annabeth clinging on to my other hand. My hand was slowly slipping and we were about to fall, just as my hand had slipped, Percy had jumped in and grabbed my hand while also holding on to the edge. Nico had rushed over and was trying to help us up. I couldn't hear anything. All I could hear was my heart beating extremely fast and the blood that was pumping through my veins. Percy looked down at us. I knew what he was thinking. I looked down at Annabeth and nodded. There was a silent understanding between the three of us. Percy let go of the edge and we were soon plummeting into the darkness.

I woke up with a start, screaming as if my life depended on how high I could scream. I looked around, expecting to see all black but instead, I saw my room. I stopped screaming as soon as I was sure that it was safe. My heart was beating a mile a minute. There were beads of sweat on my face and silent tears were unwillingly streaming down my face like a waterfall. Its been a couple months since I came back from tartarus with Percy and Annabeth but the constant dreams made it feel like I only came back yesterday. 

I looked out the window and saw that it was still dark. Luckily, I hadn't woken anybody up. Usually, whenever I wake up from the nightmares of Tartarus, someone usually runs in with a weapon in hand. 

I didn't want to go back to sleep, afraid that more nightmares would plague my sleep so I went over to my window and got a better look of the Malfoy property. It was huge. There was an elegant garden that held a massive apple tree in the middle of it. My room must have been at the back of the mansion because the garden was the only thing that I could see. 

The wind was picking up and it created a soft whistling sound in the air. The moon was big and bright today. I guess Artemis is in a good mood, I thought. Just as I was relaxing by my window side, I suddenly heard the voice of Percy behind me. I turned around and in the IM stood Percy Jackson, my sort of brother.

"Hey Alison! How is witch land?" Percy asked, a big goofy grin on his face.

"Oh its fine. Nothing interesting really happens here. I just can't wait to go to the Quidditch World Cup!" I said, smiling really big. "So whats new at camp?"

"Nothing has happened here. Its all the same old thing." he said. Although that would bum people out, normal was something that demigods always wish for.

"Thats good. Now Percy, although I love seeing you, why are you talking to me at four in the morning?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. Percy is a deep sleeper. Its really hard to wake him up. One time, I had to have Annabeth yell that she was breaking up with Percy in order to get him to wake up. 

"Well, you see, I was having a very good dream and I woke up, really wanting some blue pancakes. I can't go home cause mom and Paul are sleeping and I don't want to freak them out. I was wondering if maybe you could get blue pancakes and shadow travel into my cabin for a pancake party." Percy said, an innocent smile on his face.

"I don't know Percy. Its pretty late at night and I don't even know where the kitchen is."

"Can't you find it?"

"Well usually I would but it might be a bit hard to find in a magical mansion."

"YOU LIVE IN A MANSION?!?!?!?" Percy screamed into the IM. I had to cover my ears because he was being extremely loud.

"Yes I do and I don't think I can get you any pancakes Perc." I said. It was the wrong thing to say. As soon as I said it, Percy gave me a look that resembled a baby seal. It must be a skill children of the big three have. We are really good at making you feel bad and getting what we want. 

"No Percy. I can't" I said in a tone that told him it was over. He didn't get the memo.

"Pweeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee. With a big blue cherry on top." he pleaded, making his eyes bigger. I couldn't take it anymore. He was too cute and innocent for a 17 year old, however, don't let that fool you. He can be as dangerous as an army of monsters when he wants to be.

"Alright Alright Alright." I said, giving up.

"Awesome!!! Ill be in my cabin." he said before disconnecting the message. Sighing, I stood up from my spot on the window and made my way to the door when I stopped. I had an idea but I didn't want to do it. The thing is, I had no other choice, other than walking around a mansion, looking for a place that may be hidden using magic. I called Winky.

"Winky, I need you." I said, not really sure how to summon a house elf. I thought I did it wrong until I heard a popping sound. 

"Winky is here miss." Winky said. 

"Winky, is it possible for you to get me two big stacks of blue pancakes?" I asked, unsure on whether or not Winky knew about blue pancakes.

"Of course miss." Winky said before disappearing again. I waited around 10 minutes before she showed up with two HUGE stacks of blue pancakes. I took the two plates off of Winky's hands.

"Thank you" I said before running into a shadow, preparing to shadow travel to the Poseidon cabin.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I said I would update everyday but yesterday, I got so caught up in watching A Series Of Unfortunate Events that I forgot. *nervously laughs* 

I wanted to get you this chapter before I forgot so sorry if it seems a bit weird. 

QOTD: How old are you? I want to get to know you guys.

AOTD: I am 14 so my writing is really bad but I have a plan. After I publish maybe the 50th chapter, I will edit the whole story. Hopefully by then I am a better writer. 

I hope all of you are having a good day!!!!