I Must Be A Magnet For Trouble

I decided to skip over the actual game because writing about it wouldn't add anything to the story. 

Once the game ended, we all made our way back to the tent with smiles on our faces and laughs escaping our throats. The twins said something to Jason that made him fall in laughter which only made me laugh even harder. 

Fred and George started dancing around because THE IRISH WON! Seeing as they bet the Irish would win, they would receive a large amount of money. I wonder what they are going to use it on. Probably pranks or something of the sort. 

"Did you see the way Krum went to grab the snitch? The Irish seeker pulled back but not Krum! He went for it!" Ron exclaimed enthusiastically. "The Bulgarians should have won" he soon muttered.

"Is all you talk about Krum, Ron? Ever since the game, he is all you talk about. now that i think about it, he was all you talked about before the game as well." I said.

"Well its true!" He exclaimed. The twins then started to flap their arms like birds and chant Krum's name in a weird way. I started giggling again before I yawned. I didn't realize just how tired I was.

"Well, today was fun everyone, but I should get back to our tent. It's getting late and i'm tired." I said before yawning again. With that, I waved and walked out, back in the direction of the tent. A few seconds later, I heard footsteps behind me. 

"Have fun?" I asked Jason

"Yeah. I have to admit, Quidditch seems really interesting." He said before he too, yawned. We got to our tent and climbed inside. I went straight to my bed and fell asleep. Sadly, I wouldn't be getting much rest tonight. 

Hey Y'all! No, your eyes did not deceive you. After a looooooong time, I finally added a new chapter, albeit bad and short. I wanted to add this as a sort of filler chapter so that we could get to the good stuff in the next chapter. 

I am going to try and establish a steady update schedule so that you can get content on a weekly, biweekly, or triweekly basis. I haven't really decided which yet, however, when I do decide, Ill make sure to inform all of you of the update dates.

I am also writing a Melin fanfic at the same time that I am writing this one so by the time winter break ends, I hope to get one chapter up for both stories. Junior year is packed with work so I spend less time writing than I would like. 

The other small problem is that it has been a while since I read the PJ and HP books, so I am going to reread those to get a sense of where I want the story to go, although I do know how it will end.

Sorry for the bad chapter, but the next will be better.

Bye Lovelies!