Chapter 3

After Alison woke up, she had a sword fight with her friends, climbed a rock wall that spews lava, combusted into flames and created an earthquake. In other words, she had a pretty normal day. That is, until she went into her cabin. Seeing as  Alison is a daughter of Zeus, she stays in the Zeus cabin with her half brother Jason when he comes to visit from camp Jupiter, and her sister Thalia when she isn't with the hunters.

When she entered her cabin, she was greeted with a weird site. In the middle of her cabin was a boy. He had platinum blonde hair, grey eyes and looked really pale. Without thinking, she took out her sword, Flash, and held it up in a defensive position.

"Who are you?" She asked. The boy jumped back at the sight of her sword, fear written all over his face. The weird thing was that there was also a hint of recognition. For a few moments, it seemed as if he was frozen in place, unable to move. Little did she know that the reason he was frozen was because he was shocked by how she looked. She looked just like Draco. The only difference were the eyes. They were a stunning electric blue. "Well? Are you going to say something or am I going to have to chop your head off?" she said in a deep and menacing tone. This seemed to drag Draco out of his shock. He immediately composed himself and replied.

"I'm Draco Malfoy. I'm your half brother." The words just tumbled out of Draco's mouth. After he said the last part he put a hand over his mouth. It was Alison's turn to be frozen. Malfoy? That was her last name. Could this boy really be her half brother? She took time to register his appearance. He looked just like her, with platinum blonde hair and extremely pale skin. The only difference was the eyes. She didn't know whether or not to trust him. She knew exactly what she had to do.

"Come on. We have to go see Chiron."