chapter 14.

Isaac is laying next to me, we've been watching Friends for the past two hours.

"Ash?"

"Yeah?" I look up at him.

"You're beautiful and I'm glad you're mine." He smiles. I lean up and kiss his jawline.

He rubs his hand through my hair and I trace shapes on his stomach. I feel myself getting sleepy and Isaac's grip getting tighter, pulling me closer to him.

| Isaac's P.O.V. |

Ashlyn has finally fallen asleep and I'm glad I could be here for her. She seems a bit off lately and I've been meaning to talk to her about that, but I don't want to bring anything up. Not right now anyways.

I never thought I'd fall for Ashlyn like I have, maybe friends but I never thought we'd be more. I'm happy though. Beyond happy.

I feel Ashlyn jump and her breathing quicken in her sleep. I look down at her and she seems fine. I decide to let her keep sleeping, she needs it.

I could sleep like this every night. My eyes are heavy and I'm ready to fall asleep with the girl who means the most to me beside me.

As I drift off into a well needed sleep, I feel Ashlyn thrashing in her sleep. I sit up and pull her close to me. Trying to wake her up.

As she wakes up, a scream escapes her lips and tears fall from her eyes instantly.

~~~~~~

COOL WOW I LOVE ISAAC BYE