chapter 34.

---------------- Isaac's P.O.V ------------------

I looked around, taking in my surroundings. I couldn't see through all of the fog and I could he Scott silently cursing under his breath.

What have I done? I know Stiles told her about the supernatural here. God, why didn't I do that? How could I be so stupid to keep such a secret from her?

"Isaac, I need you to focus. Get your mind on what we're doing if you want to make Ashlyn happy," Scott says to me.

I focus my mind on her cousin, the scent of a sweet scent fills my nose but I don't make much of it, I note it in my mind and continue my search.

I find a red piece of clothing that looked like it had probably been ripped from a shirt or something. I pick it up and the smell of blood overwhelms me all to quickly. I get dizzy and Scott is by my side in seconds.

"This is hers, I know it." I say and Scott panics. I silently hope and pray that she may've scratched herself because I've already caused enough problems with Ashlyn, this could end us.

Scott hears something and looks at me. I focus on where the sound was coming from and we slowly make our way towards the sound.

-------- Ashlyn's P.O.V ----------

I'm sitting here alone, with just my thoughts overwhelming me. I can't seem to let myself sleep. I've turned from side to side and I just can't get comfortable. Stiles is on the floor but I still feel no comfort.

How could Isaac not tell me something so big? Why would he keep such a secret from me? Werewolves? Banshees? What in the world is going on in this town?

I look around the dark room with only the moon giving it a little light. Trying to make the best of what I see and make my way to the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. What a waste of space I am.

I grab a wash cloth and wet it with warm water, slowly bringing it to my face. I hold it to my face for a few seconds, hoping it'll make me sleepier or something.

I lift my head up and see something move in the corner of my eye.

"Stiles?" I call out.

I get no answer but I hear footsteps. I look out of the door, I don't see anything so I turn the bathroom light off and quickly make it to my bedroom.

"Ashlyn?" Stiles calls and I jump.

"Stiles, oh god. You just scared the life out of me."

"Sorry," he says and stands up. "You okay?"

"Not really, but I'll live." I smile and turn on the lamp.

"You'll be okay, so will your cousin. I'm sorry Isaac didn't tell you everything, I wish I would've known he hadn't because maybe he was going to." He says and rolls his eyes.

I laugh and give him a small hug. I hear knocking downstairs and we both get up quickly, we go to the closet and Stiles grabs the baseball bat.

As we make it down the stairs, the knocking gets louder and I can hear people talking.

"Let us in," Isaac yells and my heartbeat slows down, knowing it's just Isaac and Scott.

~~~~~~~

HELLO GUYS UPDATE HI LOVE U ALL