Chapter 1: Harry Styles

A/N: Dedication: @BatmanIsMySuperman

“1.25, Lou,”

“Ugh, Zaynie, what is the point of having your best friend work at a coffee place, if I never get anything free?” Louis frowned, taking his wallet out of his purse, or what he likes to call ‘man purse’, and handing over the money.

Zayn rolled his eyes, “I already give you an incredible discount, what more do you want?”

It had become an everyday thing, ever since Zayn had gotten the job 3 weeks ago, Louis had become a regular. He would spend most of his day watching Zayn work, sometimes spilling coffee and laughing while Zayn cleans it up.

They had been friends ever since Louis kicked down Zayn’s sandcastle during recess, and Zayn had pushed him into the sand, earning a young Louis’ respect.

“A bloody free coffee once in a while wouldn’t hurt,”

“It’d hurt my job, wanker.”

Just as Louis was about to throw his cappuccino at Zayn, a flushed Niall ran into the shop.

Niall was a cute little Irish blond who worked with Zayn at the shop. He was an incredible friend, as well as a good employee, with the exception of eating a few donuts here and there. Zayn had only just met Niall when he had gotten the job, they became quick friends. It was hard not to be friends with the Irish bloke, it was like he ate sunshine and happiness and burped it out on everyone. Bad example, but the point is given.

“Sorry I’m late, Z. I ran into this really fit woman, man you should’ve seen the rack on her.”

That was another thing with Niall, he was straight, while Zayn and Louis preferred muscles, and a chiseled jaw wouldn’t hurt.

“No need for details, Nialler, and it’s alright, you know we’re slow on Wednesdays.”

Niall grinned and grabbed an apron from the back, putting it on.

Louis wrinkled his nose in disgust, “You really need to discuss with your boss about those hideous aprons. That color of green should never have to be seen by the human eye.”

Niall stared down at his apron, “Hey, it isn’t that bad,”

“Of course it isn’t, at least not to you, you always have to see the good in just about everything, annoying yet admirable.”

“I do not!”

That earned an eye roll from Louis, “Nialler, if a man came in here and shot me in the face, then proceeded to fall to the ground and cry, you’d find about 100 different reasons as to why the man deserves another chance, even though I’m dead.”

Niall’s cheeks started to flush again, all he could do was glare at Louis. He could never find it in his heart to insult someone.

“Z, you really need to stop with the discounts with this one, I don’t think he deserves it.”

Zayn rolled his eyes, finishing up brooming the place, “Believe me, I would if I could, but the bloke lives on coffee. He’d kill a whole city if I took away his discounts,”

Louis wiped an invisible tear from his eye, “You know me so well.”

Zayn put the broom aside, and walked toward the register, he opened it up to count the profits from yesterdays rush, he was too tired to do it as he was closing up shop yesterday, just as he was finishing up, the little bell on the top of the door rang.

A tall, green-eyed man walked in, a mop of curly hair bouncing as he made his way toward the cashier.

This man, or as Louis liked to call him, ‘a fine work from the gods themselves’, had become a regular a day after Zayn started working at the coffee shop. Everyday, he’d walk in, order two cups of coffee, then proceed to sit down in the back and watch Zayn intently as he sips on his coffee. He never drank out of the other cup, he just threw it away after he finished with the first one, then leave the shop with a frown on his face.

Zayn felt incredibly uncomfortable when this guy was around, he’d always stare at Zayn, very hungrily might he add. It was quite disturbing, he tried to convince Niall and Louis that he was a psycho stalker planning on kidnapping Zayn. Niall, of course, said he was nice and would never be a stalker, let alone hurt someone. Louis pouted and complained about not having a sexy guy stalk him when he was way more attractive than Zayn, or at least he seemed to think so.

He smiled, a set of dimples showing, “Two medium cups of coffee, please,”

“Uh, yeah, sure.” Zayn stared at the floor, while Niall prepared the two coffees, he was certain he could feel the man’s gaze on him.

Niall walked over and grinned, handing the two cups to him, “Here you go, lad.”

He smiled again, the dimples showing yet again, “Thank you, how much?”

“Er, 7.67.”

The green-eyed man handed over a 10, he winked at Zayn, “Keep the change.”

Just as he was about to walk over to the usual spot he sits at, Louis called him over, “Hey, wait, get over here,”

The man walked over to Louis, with a raised eyebrow, “Uh, yeah?”

“You seem to come here a lot, what’s your name?”

The man smiled and looked over at Zayn, making sure to look Zayn directly in the eye, “I’m Harry, Harry Styles.”

A/N: Vote

Comment

Share

I love you xxx