Chapter 11: Lilo?

A/N: Hi, guys ^.^, I’d like to start off by saying I’m so grateful this fic was nominated for the 1D bromance awards, on the account @1DBromanceAwards, and just the nomination was a surprise, really. I’d love it if you guys would be able to support me and vote for this fic, I know I won’t get far in the competition, but just knowing some of you voted for me would make me so happy ^.^, I’ll keep you updated on when to vote x.

Secondly, chapter 11, yay! This is dedicated to @1Dreamteam cause she commented on this fic before it got deleted and her stories are quite perfect, actually, and she’s a sweetheart and so amazing <3

Enjoy peeps x

Louis didn’t know what to say, he could only stare at Liam in pure disbelief, just a minute ago they were talking about Zayn and his problems with Harry, and now Louis’ forced to discuss with Liam about their problems? He was literally at a loss for words.

Niall took the time to awkwardly stand next to Zayn behind the counter, even if he wasn’t supposed to be working. The two were trying their hardest not to stare at the scene before them, but failing utterly and giving up halfway, deciding on hardcore staring at Liam and Louis.

Liam didn’t even pay attention to the two imbeciles Louis called his best friends; he continued to stare intently at Louis, tears threatening to fall again. “Are you going to answer me or not?”

Louis opened his mouth, preparing to speak, but his voice seemed to fail him when he needed it most, he stared at Liam, mouth open and quiet, looking like an idiot.

“Dang it, Lou, say somethin’— OW!” Niall yelped, earning Louis’ attention, Niall was rubbing his side and glaring at Zayn, while Zayn mouthed something along the lines of ‘leave his beans’…? Louis sucked at the whole lip reading thing.

(A/N: Zayn actually said 'Leave them be' just letting you peeps know x.)

He looked back at Liam who only shook his head and turned around, walked behind the counter and back inside the storage room, where no one could bother him. Louis let out a sigh and slammed his head on the table, which only resulted in him raising his head and rubbing his forehead, muttering a few curses.

Thing 1 and Thing 2 decided to sit in the booth with Louis – across from him, of course, how else would you interrogate someone – and stared at him, Niall being the first to speak, “Slammin’ yer head on the table isn’t the stupidest thing you’ve done, letting Liam walk away takes the cake.”

Louis was about to respond until someone kicked his leg, he glared at the two, “Ow! Fuckers, what the hell did I do?”

Zayn’s eyes widened, “Oh shit, sorry, that was for Nialler,” Zayn’s face scrunched in pain and he yelped when he felt someone kick his leg as well, “What the fuck?”

Niall raised his hand guiltily, “Only did it ‘cause you tried t’ intentionally do it t' me, so,” Niall squealed as he felt someone kick his leg, he looked up to be met with Zayn glaring at him, “Okay, okay, fair ‘nough, we done now?”

“Yeah, yeah,” Zayn said, rolling his eyes and nodding in agreement. “So, Louis, are we going to discuss you and Liam’s dying relationship?”

“You know I don’t like talking about shit like that, drop it, guys,” Louis sighed and shook his head, just wanting to get up, leave, and curl up in his bed and cry because why not? He felt like crap.

Zayn frowned, “We’re your best friends, dammit, I’ve let you hug me and cry on my shoulder without me saying anything hundreds of times, do you know how much it hurt knowing I couldn’t say anything to at least help you feel slightly better? I felt like the crappiest friend alive. Let me be a fucking friend, Louis, just for once, please.”