Chapter 5: Louis Did What?

A/N: Dedication: @Akshaya_1Dlover

2:15pm: Harry :)

ok i walked into the shop and you’re not here, why not?

Zayn looked at his phone and smiled, ever since the night before, he and Harry had been texting each other non-stop. It resulted in him getting no sleep whatsoever, and him ending up calling out because he was just too damn tired to work.

2:16pm

well, bc of our all nighter thing im kinda too tired to go into work today, u will just have to deal w/ liam and niall :DD now leave me alone i need my beauty sleep

Zayn finished his lunch and went back to his bedroom, he had practically slept all day, but a little bit more sleep wouldn’t kill anyone. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes, his phone vibrated again and he groaned, grabbing it.

2:19pm: Harry :)

are you kidding me? if you get anymore good looking i dont think ill be able to handle myself around you ;)

He shook his head, a light blush on his cheeks, and he put his phone back on his side dresser, he closed his eyes and fell asleep, hoping to dream about a certain curly haired guy.

About 3 hours later, Zayn felt someone shaking him; he groaned and stayed asleep, maybe it was just a dream? He heard someone calling his name repeatedly, so he opened his eyes. He didn’t expect Louis to be right next to his bed, right in front of his face.

He shrieked, a manly shriek might he add, very manly, and slapped Louis.

Louis grabbed his cheek, “Ow, you wanker! That fucking hurt.”

Zayn sat up, “Why the fuck are you in here?!”

“Nice to see you too, Zaynie, and by the way, you could’ve told me you weren’t coming in to work today.”

“That doesn’t answer my question,”

Louis groaned, “I always barge into your flat, why are you so surprised?”

“Because I was fucking sleeping, and you usually go away when I am, you know I don’t like to be disturbed from my sleep,”

Louis rolled his eyes and sat next to Zayn, “It’s 5 in the god damn evening, you should be awake by now, twat.”

Zayn sighed and ran a hand through his hair, “Is there a reason why you’re here?”

Louis bit his lip, and looked away from Zayn, “No… not really..?”

 Zayn narrowed his eyes at him; Louis was definitely hiding something, something big, “You’re lying, what did you do?”

Louis turned to Zayn and glared at him, “And what makes you think I did something?”

Zayn laughed, “It’s that or you did someone.” he kept laughing, only to be interrupted by a slap from Louis. He rubbed his arm and looked over at Louis to glare at him, but Louis was staring at the ground, biting his lip.

Zayn’s eyes widened, “You didn’t…”

Louis collapsed on Zayn’s bed quite dramatically, “Oh, Zayn, I was weak!”

“What the hell, Louis?! With who?”

Louis threw an arm over his eyes, “… Erm, with Liam… and before you ask…. In the supply closet,”