Chapter 1

Nagisa sighed as he walked his way to school, clutching onto his bag's strap that was hanging on his shoulder, tightly. He tried ignoring the snickering and insults that were given to him by the main campus students. This is already really common to him since he faces this discrimination everyday.

He quicken his pace as he walked up the mountain where the old isolated building of 3-E was found. He can see the building coming into view when he heard a girly voice behind him.

"Nagisa-kun! Good morning!" Kayano greeted, cheerily.

He smiled, "Morning, Kayano-chan" It was quite a surprise that he had made friends. But he's pretty sure that they'll ditch him too... If they'll ever find out the truth.

"Nagisa-kun, are you okay? You seem quite down." Kayano asked worriedly.

"Huh, uh yeah. I'm fine, Kayano-chan don't worry." Nagisa lied as he faked a smile.

He's absolutely not okay. His mother beat him up so early in the morning without any reason at all and now he's full of bruises and wounds. And Nagisa's pretty good at hiding it.

Why is his mother abusing him? Well the answer is because he's a boy. Is being a boy a sin? Well to his mother it is. He's just a mistake. He's worthless and no one ever cared about him. His life has been miserable for a long time and no one ever knows about it. And no one will ever know about him. It'll just be between him and himself only.

'Stupid life...'

~

Nagisa was currently talking to Kayano and Isogai (okay, more like they're the one talking to him) when Rio Nakamura ran to them.

"OH MY GHAD, GUYS!!!!!" Nakamura exclaimed like she's going to go insane.

"Woah, hold your horses, girl. What is it?" Isogai asked, amused.

"MY MOM JUST GAVE ME TICKETS TO KARMA AKABANE'S CONCERT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! AND I HAVE 5 OF THEM!!" Nakamura said still screaming, fangirling like crazy.

'Karma Akabane...?'

"So are you saying you'll bring us with you?" Kayano asked hopefully.

"That's right!!" Rio nodded and the two girls began fangirling again.

"Who's this Karma Akabane, Nakamura-san?" Nagisa asked. Kayano and Rio looked at him eyes wide in disbelief.

"You seriously don't know who Karma Akabane is?" Kayano asked. Nagisa just laughed, sweat dropping.

"Karma is just the most famous most hottest, most sexiest celeb evah! Everyone knows him. He's not just an amazing actor but an amazing singer too." Rio explained and sighed dreamily.

'How should I know? I'm not always updated, you know.'

'But... Karma Akabane... Kinda weird name for celebrity.'

"So are ya comin with me?"

Kayano nodded vigoriously as Nagisa smiled. "Okay, sure,"

"Nakamura-san, can we bring Maehera as well? I'm sure he loves to come along." Isogai asked. (Haha I ship Isohara a bit, kay?)

"Of course!"

"Alright students, come inside. Class is about to start." Koro-sensei said from the window.

"HAI!!!" The students said in unison.

And Nagisa has no idea that this will bring him to his destiny...

--------------------

Orayt!!! My first evah fanfic in watty! I miss AssClass and I miss Karmagisa.

Karma will be coming in the next chapter, guys!!

Oh yeah votes and comments will be absolutely appreciated.