Chapter 12

KARMA'S POV

Its been a week since the incident and Nagisa had been recovering pretty well. Though it still worries me cause every night he would wake up due to nightmares. And it really bothers me.

Not to mention, we haven't told anyone about anything that had happened and Nagisa being hospitalized yet. I also haven't been coming to school even though Nagisa tells me to go. I wouldn't want to leave him all alone. I didn't even went to our shooting today -I don't want to anyway. I don't really care though. I want to be with my Nagisa's side until he fully recovers. And also I got his mother arrested for child abuse and attempted murder. Nagisa was so surprised and worried about it, but he knew it was for the best.

Now, I just hope he won't find out that I've been skipping work or else he'll force me to leave him and go there instead.

"Well, Mr. Nagisa Shiota is ready to be discharged now and his medical expenses are already fully paid. Just make sure he get enough rest and he eats well." I nodded to Nagisa's doctor and said a quick 'thank you' to him.

I went back to Nagisa's hospital room, to tell him about what the doctor said,

"Nagisa, the doctor said we can go home now..." I trailed off when I saw Nagisa sitting up on his hospital bed, looking down like there's something going on in his mind. I walked up to him sitting on the chair I already proclaimed 'mine'.

"Nagisa, are you okay?"

He suddenly looked at me, "Umm... Yeah..." He said, giving me that smile he always do.

I sighed, "Nagisa. I told you, don't gave me one of your fake smiles. There's no point hiding it from me. What is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. Concern still obvious in my voice.

Nagisa looked back down, chuckling nervously. "I guess I can't hide anything from you, huh? But don't worry, I'm just thinking, Karma. That's all." I looked at Nagisa, unconvinced.

"Really, Nagisa. Tell me what's wrong?" I stared at Nagisa intently, prying the answer out of him, now sitting on his bed.

"If you won't tell me, I'll kiss you right here right now." I said smirking, as I leaned in, aiming for his lips.

His cheeks suddenly went red and pushed me away. I smirked even more, I really love it when he's so shy. "I-it's just that... I was wondering. What would everyone think about me if I ever tell them the truth? Will they be distant with me or will they avoid me because I'm that kind of person. I'm just worried that's all," Nagisa said sadly and he buried his face on my chest.

"Don't worry, Nagisa. If they are real friends, I'm sure they'll understand. Just be yourself. I'll always be there for you no matter what they said." I said wrapping my arms around him, enveloping him in a hug.

Nagisa nodded, looking at me, "Thank you, Karma. For everything." Nagisa smiled at me. This time it was real and genuine.

I smirked, "I love you~" I said, kissing his unsuspecting lips. He quickly backed off, pushing me away. A pink blush spread on his cheeks.

"K-k-karma! N-no surprise kisses." He stuttered adorably. We're already dating for a week now and he's still feisty, shy, and jumpy. I actually find it amusing. He's really cute when he's like that. It's really fun teasing him.

I laughed and stood up, I watched as he gave me a cute pout. "Lets get ready to go home," He nodded and we began packing his stuff.

We exited the hospital and walked to my car that was parked in the parking lot. As usual, I was wearing my hat and glasses whenever I go out to avoid any mobbing fans. I opened the passenger seat for Nagisa before I sat on the driver's seat. And with that I drived to my condo.

~

"Uwa!! Karma!! This is your place? This is so huge! I knew your place would look great, but I never expected it to be this amazing!!" Nagisa exclaimed with starry eyes. I don't know what he's talking about. There's nothing amazing about my place. Once you enter, there's a fairly big living room with crystal chandelier on top, then there's the kitchen, the dinning room, and upstairs is just my room, and the spare guest room that was never used, and there's 2 en suite bathrooms as well. Everything's just modern and classic. Nothing too fancy. (How modest.)

I still smiled at my cute little bluenette, "My home is your home now. We could finally sleep in one bed from now on and have fun all night." I smirked at him.

Fifty shades of pink immediately appeared on his cheeks as he looked away. "D-don't you dare make a move on me when I sleep!" I chuckled at his predictable reaction and kissed his cheeks.

"Why do you have to be all shy with me, sweetie? Sooner or later I would actually see that body of yours. And I really prefer sooner."

"Oh, God. Knock it off, you stupid pervert!" His face just went redder then he looked at me in with a deadpan look, "And you know what, you should be happy that you're lucky that I love you or else I would have already chopped your head off days ago and hang it as an ornament."

"Woah, that's quite brutal for an innocent and adorable boy like you." I raised an eyebrow, still smirking.

"You don't know what I'm capable of doing when you don't watch your back, Akabane." He said and began smirking back at me.

Hmmm... Interesting...

~

It was already evening, Nagisa and I already ate dinner. I was in my room -now also Nagisa's by the way- sitting on my bed, my back leaning on the head board as I reviewed my script.

"Karma, can I use your bathroom?" Nagisa asked walking up to me, I smiled and placed the bundle of paper down on my bed and stood up.

"Sure. But your stuff isn't here yet I already asked someone to get it for you. It won't be arriving till tomorrow morning. So for the mean time you could use my clothes." I said as I walked to the closet.

Nagisa nodded. I picked out the smallest clothes I could find and handed it to Nagisa. He gave me a sweet smile,

"Thank you Karma." He said and walked to the huge bathroom connected to the room.

A few moments later Nagisa went out, I looked up from the script I was reviewing earlier only for my eyes to go wide and blood rushed up to my face.

What. The. F*ck.

Nagisa stood infront of me, his long hair dripping wet, my shirt was like 3 or 5 times bigger than him making it look like a night gown for him. The sleeve dropped down from his right shoulder. He was wearing only boxers underneath it but...

HOLY SH*T!! NAGISA BEING FREAKING SEXY AND ADORABLE IN THE SAME TIME SHOULD BE F*CKING ILLEGAL!

"Karma--" I didn't let Nagisa finish his sentence when I rushed to the bathroom, locking the door. Leaving Nagisa confused. I looked at myself in the mirror.

F*ck! F*ck! Holy F*ck! I feel like nose bleed is coming out!

I turned on the faucet in the sink and splashed my face with water, calming myself down.

Dammit! Its tempting me to go attack him right on the bed. RIGHT NOW. F*ck! Karma! Your mind is going crazy! Shit. I'm sounding like Okajima now! I'm getting insane!

After I finally calmed myself down and finally controlled my desires I walked back to my room and there I saw Nagisa already sleeping on the bed. I smiled as I walked to the bed, lying and snuggling beside him. I felt Nagisa snuggle on my chest. I placed my arm around his waist, before I drift off to sleep as well.

----------

Hey, guys! If you have any suggestions for the story, feel free to tell me. I would love to hear 'em. And if it would fit in with the story, I'll totally put it in!

Anyway, thank you for all of the people who had voted, commented, and added this story to their reading lists. I am really happy. I hope you'll be with me until the end. ^^