Chapter 20

NAGISA'S POV

"Nagi-chan. Wake up!" I twitched as I shifted when I felt someone poking my cheeks annoyingly.

"Stop it!" I said groggily as I swatted the hand away, burying my head deeper on the pillow. Then I felt the covers being pulled off me and a really cold breeze hit my body, making me shiver.

I groaned as I propped myself down on my elbow. I yawned, rubbing my tired eyes as I looked down and saw myself completely naked. Oh, so that's why its cold...

WAIT, WHAT?! I'M FREAKING NAKED?!!

"Finally you're awake now,"

I let out a scream that I think probably woke everyone who lives here in this huge condominium as I pulled the covers back to cover my exposed skin, "W-what the hell, Karma!?!"

Karma tilted his head to the side, a smirk playing on his lips. "Oh, you don't remember what happened last night? You and I had se—"

Karma was abruptly cut offed by another scream coming from me. Memories of what happened last night flashed through my mind clear as crystal.

OH LORD! I DID IT WITH KARMA LAST NIGHT. WHAT THE—

Blood then gushed up to my face until it reached to the tip of my ears. My eyes wide open.

"Done freaking out now?" I looked up at Karma, giving him an 'are you kidding me' look but still blushing furiously.

"Karma, please leave for a moment so I could change." I mumbled as I wrapped the blanket around my small body.

"Eh, what's the difference? I saw that body of yours last night, didn't I?"

"But that's not the freaking problem! Just get out of here!" I said as I shoved him out the door.

"Oh, c'mon, Nagisa. There's nothing to be ashamed of we—" I didn't even bother letting him finish his sentence as I slammed the door on his face. Double locking it to make sure, since knowing that red-head... He's a pervert.

I let out a big heavy sigh as I went to the huge bathroom and went to take a shower. After that, I changed into some random clothes I have here since I remembered there's no school today because it's a weekend.

When I walked out the room, I saw Karma sprawled on his couch as he flicked through the channels in his TV.

I sighed. And this, ladies and gentlemen is how the hot famous actor, Karma Akabane, who everybody loves so much acts at home.

A goddamn lazy ass.

I rolled my eyes at him as I went straight to the kitchen to make our breakfast. While in the middle of flipping pancakes, I felt some presence behind me. Then I felt arms being wrapped around me and a chin was placed on my right shoulder. I rolled my eyes, no need for a genius to guess who it is.

"What is it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I don't have any energy to shrug him off me so I let him be.

"Need some help?"

"Thank you for the kind offer but I can do it on my own." I answered as I went back to focusing on flipping the cakes.

"Gee, you sound so mature, Nagisa." I heard Karma mumble near my ear.

"Do I?"

I only felt Karma shrug as I start placing the pancake on each plate. Karma then let go of me anf offered to be the one to set the table. I smiled at him being so helpful. For once.