EPILOGUE

(A/N) This is the last chapter. I'm just gonna say, I am not someone who is romantic and exactly good with this romantic stuff, bcuz I'm more of a bitter person in reality but I tried my best to make it as romantic as I can. So, I apologize in advance if you think it's cheesy/cliche.

I know the song is Usui's (maid-sama) and isn't Karma's but still, they both have the same seiyuu: Nobuhiko Okamoto. So just imagine it's Karma. 😊

And I stake no claim. I do not own the video/song/the character singing it, it belongs to their respective owners. So, credits to them.

------------------

KARMA'S POV

It has been exactly 7 years since Nagisa and I officially dated, and it has also been 7 years since we graduated and Koro-sensei's death. Life has many ups and downs, lots of bumpy and smooth roads but we both made it strong.

Currently, Nagisa's upstairs in the bathroom getting ready since I had informed him that we're going somewhere extra special today, but I hope I hadn't gave out any supsicions as to why I am taking him out to somewhere special. Well, I always bring him to many fancy places once in a while so I think there really isn't much to worry about

Whilst he was doing so upstairs, here I am, sitting down on the sofa already dressed and just waiting for my Nagisa, a large grin was prominent on my face.

So many things have happened in our lives, we cried, we laughed, there were many truth and revealations. While attending the 3-E class, I have learned a lot, I guess we all did. Koro-sensei was indeed astounding, no wonder Nagisa looks up to him so much. Yes, we successfully killed our teacher and received the ¥10 billion bounty.

His death has affected all of us, especially Nagisa. But we all still continued following the path Koro-sensei leaded us. We all went to different paths, different roads, everyone went forward to achieve their own goals, always remembering what our teacher had left us and taught us. And once a year, the whole E class would all come together for a reunion.

After graduating and completing our studies, Nagisa became an intern in Paradise Highschool. At first, I wasn't into it, I didn't want him to deal with violent delinquents but after he assured me that he got it all under control I just had to believe him. While Nagisa worked as a teacher, I still continued my career as an actor. 

Anyway, Nagisa and I are still living here in my condo, money was never a problem to us. Life has been really great. It has many wonderful and also really mysterious ways of showing how great being with Nagisa is.

And, other than that, I guess nothing really changed about me as a person. I'm still the same Karma Akabane everyone knows. Maybe I matured... just a bit. But I'm still overprotective, possessive and obsessive with Nagisa. And I still get into loads kind of trouble, resulting as to Nagisa to scold me.

And as for Nagisa, he has remained cute, adorable, and easily embarrassed as ever. Well, the fun thing I could say is that he hadn't grew. He's still the same height when we we're still in junior high, and ever since, he had been so sensitive when it comes to talking about heights. But that just makes him lovable and cute, and just looking at him always reminds me from when I first saw him.

But the thing that really almost made me go crazy was when one day, Nagisa just came back home, his lovely long hair was trimmed short. His bangs remained the same, but his pigtails were now gone. It took me like a whole month to take it all in that I won't be seeing Nagisa's beautiful long hair any longer since Nagisa was determined to stay his hair short.

About his mom, she's still in prison but once in a while, Nagisa would insist of paying her a visit just to see how she is. I don't really have much problem with that, he has his rights to see his mom and Nagisa had been trying to forgive her. And I must say, Nagisa really did put Koro-sensei's advice in consideration. Cause when we went back to Japan from the Philippines, Nagisa told me he was now all right and ready to let the public know that we're together. So, right now, everyone in the world knows Nagisa and I are dating, which is what I have always wanted, for the world to know that Nagi is mine.