Chapter 17

Okay, so, Ughh!! This part was freaking deleted by my sister while she was playing with my phone and I had to rewrite this all over again! So it won't exactly be the way it was supposed to be. But I hope it's still okay.

--------------

NAGISA'S POV

"... And I wish you all good luck with your mission, everyone." Karasuma-sensei said after explaining that we are having a mission in the Philippines.
(A/N: Lol, please I hope you don't mind. It's my home country after all.^^)

"I can't wait for everyone to assassinate me there. And I can't wait to try the Filipino cuisine. I heard they're all very good." Koro-sensei said excitedly as he flew out of the window to probably go to some country and do shopping or something.

Everyone were all excited. They began talking about what they should do and whatsoever. Even I'm excited. I have never actually went out of the country before and it's really exciting.

I walked towards the red-head who seemed like the only one who isn't really that giddy about the trip.

"Karma, we're going to the Philippines. Don't you think this is going to be really fun?" I asked the red-head happily.

"Yeah." Karma shrugged nonchalantly.

"Eh? You don't seem excited at all."

"Well, actually I've been to the Philippines for a concert before. But this time should be exciting cause you're there too." I suddenly blushed at what he said as I looked away.

Then I felt him grab my arm, pulling me towards him and I felt his lips against my ear, "And since we are sleeping in a hotel there, maybe that's when I could finally see that body of yours. And that's when you know we could have se—"

I blushed even more and pushed him away before he could even manage to finish what he was going to say, "Don't say such things like that here in school!"

"Say what 'things'?" He taunted with an annoying smirk, circling his arms around me.

"Let me go—"

"Eh, what are you two doing?" Kayano asked. That it made me jump in surprise.

"Oh, uh, nothing. We're just talking about the mission, that's all." I said, laughing sheepishly as I shoved Karma away.

She gave me an unconvinced look but she brushed it off and continued whatever it is she's doing. And I heard Karma grumbled a complain beside me.

~ (Sorry, for the time skip)

Just like always, it was the end of classes for the day. Karma and I were walking in the main campus about to head home when Karma's phone suddenly rang which cause us both to stop on our tracks.

Karma pulled his phone out his pocket and his brows furrowed as he growled lowly in which I think is because of annoyance, "Its just my stupid manager,"

Karma was about to shove his phone back in his pocket when I held his hand and stopped him, "Answer it. It might be important."

He gave me a pout, "Do I really have to?" I gave him a stern stare to show him that I'm serious. He sighed and mumbled a "Fine" before answering the call.

"What?... Now?... But... Why?... Do I... Fine... Okay, don't be fussy about it... Alright... I'll be there... Okay, bye!" Those were the only vague words I heard from Karma before thrusting the phone back in his pocket.

"Seriously, why does she have to call me in a really short notice." Karma grumbled in complain.

"So, what did she say?"