Chapter 19 (⚠Lemon⚠)

Okay, so this chapter is lemon. There might be some of you who aren't comfortable with lemon, or are innocent so feel free to skip this chapter since it exactly doesn't have any relevancy to the main plot or whatsoever. But if you are a lemon reader, you guys enjoy the crappy lemon.

PS. This is going to be on 3rd Person cause its much more easier for me.

-------------

Karma opened the door to his condo, then he looked at Nagisa who was still blushing and still bothered at the scene he made at Asano's place.

"C'mon, just move on already, Nagisa."

"Shut up, it was embarrassing. I can't believe this!" Nagisa whined as he covered his face with his hands.

The red-head smirked. Whatever he does, why does he have to be so adorable? Without any further hesitation or whatsoever, he picked Nagisa up and carried him over his shoulder like he was a sack of rice.

"Wahh!! Put me down, Karma! What are you doing?!" Nagisa screamed as he continuously hit Karma's back. The actor just ignored him as he carried the bluenette up the room.

Karma opened the door and threw the bluenette on the bed before closing the door. Nagisa sat up, huffing in exasperation for being thrown in bed harshly.

"What the heck, Karma?! What was that for— hmmmmp?!"

Nagisa was suddenly silenced by Karma's pair of soft lips on his. Pushing, him down and dominating him by being on top of him. Karma pulled away, and leaned down to Nagisa's ear.

"I can't hold it back anymore, Nagisa. You just keep on tempting me." Karma whispered huskily in Nagisa's ear, his hot breath making the latter shiver. "And now, I'm on my limit."

His lips then made their way back to Nagisa's parted lips, finding this opportunity to shove his tongue in the boy's hot, moist cavern. Nagisa fluttered his eyes close, reciprocating and trying to battle with Karma's tongue for dominance. But as expected, Karma won, granting him more access in Nagisa's mouth.

Karma's tongue explored everywhere, tasting and familiarizing himself in every inch of Nagisa's mouth. Nagisa moaned as Karma sucked his tongue into his, tangling their tongues together.

"I want to mark you. Show you how much I love you..." The red head then moved down to Nagisa's neck, inhaling the spot deeply before biting the smooth pale skin, making Nagisa gasp in surprise. Karma smirked, beginning to suck the bitten area, making a purplish bruise. He did a couple more on Nagisa's collarbone and jawline.

"K-Karma... D-don't leave marks..." But the red-head completely ignored him, and sucked harder. Normally, Nagisa would have already protested and pushed Karma away, but it his mind is currently betraying him right now.

Yeah sure, they just dated not long ago. But it never crossed his mind that they'll do something like this. Okay, fine, Karma would flirt and say seductive things. But he was always gentle.

Not to mention, he doesn't know the first thing about... Sex.

"Hmm... Nagisa... I never knew you were this yummy..." Karma licked the bruised area before removing removing Nagisa's clothes without any problems, revealing Nagisa's pale abdomen and chest.

He grabbed Nagisa's hands and pinned them above his head with one hand. Karma could see Nagisa's old bruises and scars which were already faint and completely healed. Karma caressed and kissed each scars before latching on Nagisa's right nipple, sucking it like a hungry baby. Nagisa shivered as loud moans escaped his lips before he could even stop himself.