Last Author's Note❤

Hey, my beloved lovely readers, Mikaela here!

I've just read this whole book and I saw it need some editing and such. So, yeah, just gotta edit it a bit to correct some typos and grammatical mistakes.

And OMFG! Thank you so much  for reading, voting, commenting, and supporting this book, guys. Its just so heart warming to know and see that there are actually some people who likes the stories that I write (because here, no one really cares and appreciates the things I love and write)

Also, I wanna thank all those people who had said that my story was good and my grammar and something like that was okay (you know who you are!😊) And thankfully, so far, I haven't received any hate comments and all of your comments are very nice and it really motivates me to continue doing what I love. So TYSFM and I love you all so much!! You guys are srsly the best!! *hugs and cuddles all readers*

Oh, yeah, and one last thing I wanna say: wattpad is being an asshole and just won't let me follow anyone! That's why I'm so sorry if you guys happened to follow me and I haven't followed you back yet. It's wattpad's fault and it's really pissing me off that I can't follow anybody and idk what to do about it.

Anyway again, thank you so much for supporting Chasing For Love!! ❤

And for the last time...

PEACE OUT!! ✌