Chapter 2

The 2nd chapter is here now!! 😘

---------------

It was already Saturday and that was the day of Karma Akabane's concert.

Nagisa was glad his mother is on a business trip for a couple of weeks or else he can't come along. And he had promised Nakamura that he's coming. Thank God. She's not going to kill him.

Nagisa arrived to the place where they promised to meet up. And he was the only one they were waiting for.

"Alright everyone is now here," Kayano said. "Lets go!"

~

Nagisa, Rio, Kayano, Isogai and Maehara entered the really huge concert stadium.

Rio got VIP tickets so they got amazing seats. Nagisa looked around and he was surprised at how many people are there. There's like about hundred thousands of audiences. There are mostly girls but there are also guys too. Everyone were all screaming and just going crazy fangirling.

'How famous is this Karma guy anyway?'

"Hey, did you know that today Karma's going to pick someone from the audience and will have the privilege to go backstage and meet him in personal?" Rio informed,

"Woah, really??!!" Kayano exclaimed in excitement.

"Come on, don't get too excited, ladies. You only have 0 out of 10 chance to be picked out of zillion of people in here." Maehara said as Isogai nudged his side with his elbow.

"Way to ruin our fun, Maehera-kun." Kayano said. Maehara just laughed as Nagisa and Isogai shook their heads.

Nagisa has never been in a concert like this before. Might as well enjoy it as thanks for Nakamura bringing him.

~

15 minutes passed and the dark stadium was suddenly illuminated with really bright lights on stage. Nagisa covered his ears when the audience roared so loudly in excitement and delight.

Then a red-head guy walked on stage and the really loud noise went even more louder. Nagisa's eyes widened. He was really handsome. Really, really handome. He's tall and he has golden-colored eyes. Yeah, he's a celebrity, all right.

"Hey, everyone. Thank you for coming to my concert." Karma said through the microphone and smirked.

"MARRY ME, KARMA-KUN!!"

"I LOVE YOU KARMA!!!"

"PLEASE ADOPT ME!!"

"CAN I HAVE YOUR BABY, KARMA!!"

Those words were screamed by the girls somewhere in the audience.

'These girls are really crazy...'

His friends were also screaming. He can't believe his eyes. Even Maehara and Isogai are fangirling. (Lol)

After a lot of performances from Karma and his other celebrity guests for his concert. It was time for the moment the audience are waiting for the most.

"Alright, who wants to have a great time with me backstage?" Karma askes through the mic and everyone began screaming 'me's.

Karma began scanning through the audiences and he smirked when he saw a blue head who wasn't screaming and going crazy like the rest of the audience.

Nagisa saw Karma gazing at him, a smirk was plastered on his face.

"I finally found my choice." Karma said. Everyone stopped screaming and instead they were praying that it was them. "That short, blue-haired girl with blue eyes in the VIP."

Everyone let out a loud gasp as Nagisa's eyes widened when Karma was pointing at him and a spot light was shone on him.

'He chose me???'

'Wait what?! What did he mean by 'blue-haired girl with blue eyes'??!'

-----------------------

End of Chapter 2.

Hahaha... Oh lord, Karma called Nagisa a girl. What's gonna happen next?

Anyway... Vote and comment guys!!