Chapter 3

NAGISA'S POV

My eyes widened in surprise when Karma Akabane pointed at me and a spot light was shone on me. "That small blue-haired girl with blue eyes in the VIP."

'He chose me?!'

'Wait what?! What does he mean by 'blue-haired girl with blue eyes'!!?'

Everyone stared at me and they whispered to each other. I could hear phrases like 'that should've been me', 'why her?'.  Then I felt Nakamura-san grabbed my shoulders, staring at me.

"Nagisa, you lucky bastard!" I thought she was going to kill me but she then smiled. "Have fun, okay?!" She said to me instead but to me it sounded more like an order. Kayano nodded behind her.

On the other hand, Maehera and Isogai were snickering that Karma Akabane mistook my gender.

"Come on down," the celebrity said who was still waiting on stage. I gulped, starting to get uneasy.

'Me go on stage? In front of a lot of people???!!'

Two guys came up who I think are staff and I was brought to the big stage.

"Hi, nice to meet you up close. What's your name, miss?"

'Can't he seriously see the difference between boy and girl?'

I looked down. I could feel the audience shooting me daggers. Well, except for Kayano, Rio, Maehera and Isogai who was boasting that I'm their classmate. They just made this even more embarrassing.

I looked at Karma slightly. God, he is handsome!

"Uhh... I-I'm N-nagisa S-shiota..." I heard him mumble my name under his breath. "A-and... I'm not a girl. I'm a boy." I said softly.

The audience gasped, and Karma Akabane's face drew a surprised expression then went back to a smirk. "I'm so sorry to offend you."

I smiled at him, "It's okay. Don't worry."

'Yeah cause I'm already used to being mistaken as a girl.'

"So, lets go, Nagisa?" Karma grabbed my hand bringing me to the backstage. Karma Akabane's are so big yet so warm and soft. And...

'This is my first time holding hands with someone!! What the- and that someone is a guy and most of all a celebrity!!'

I panicked mentally. I must be going crazy. I was brought to a room. I stopped and looked around. It looked really beautiful! I couldn't help but get fascinated. It was elegantly decorated. There was a table with 2 chairs. Yeah, it looked like a romantic date.

'DATE!?!'

He pulled out the chair and patted it signalling me to sit down. I was reluctant and slowly took a seat on the cushioned chair.

We both started having some casual conversation as we ate some kind of fancy food. Well, he was the one asking questions and I just answer him.

"So, Nagisa-kun, where do you study?" Karma asked.

"At Kunigigaoka Junior High." I smiled at him. Was it just my imagination or was he blushing for a moment there. Yea, maybe just my imagination.

"Oh, I see." Our conversation goes on. And I'm starting to feel comfortable talking to him. It feels like I'm not talking to a famous guy at all. Too bad this will be my first and last time with him.

'Wait! Why am I so disappointed?!'

~

"It was really nice meeting you, Nagisa-kun," Karma said as we walked out of the building.

"You too Akabane-san."

"Hey, knock off the fomality. Call me Karma. I'm calling you by your first name, am I not?" He smirked at me.

I felt my face heat up as I look down, "H-huh... Uh... O-okay, K-Karma-kun."

"That's better."

Then I heard familiar voices calling me.

"Nagisa-kun!!!" I turned around, and I saw the guys.

"You guys are still here?" I asked.

"Of course we are. We're not leaving you, we don't want you going home alone. Late at night." Maehera said.

"So, these are your friends, Nagisa-kun?" Karma asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Kyaaa!! Homayghad!! Karma Akabane! I'm Rio Nakamura. I'm a really huge fan!!"

"Me too, me too! I'm Kayano Kaede."

Maehera and Isogai both covered Kayano and Nakamura's mouths cause they were both screaming out loud. "I'm sorry, they are just really insane and they need to go to the insane asylum." Maehera said.

Rio and Kayano glared at him. I just laughed, as Karma smiled.

"So... Nagisa. You're heading home now?"  Karma asked. I nodded. "Can I drive you home? And your friends too if they like."

"Yes, please. Thank you!!" Nakamura exclaimed.

"Jeez, don't you have any shame in you?" Maehera asked jokingly.

"C'mon. You can't just turn down the offer of Karma Akabane driving you home."

"Well, what do you think Nagisa?" Isogai asked.

I shrugged. "Its alright as long we don't burden Karma-kun."

"Oh, no. You won't be a burden at all Nagisa,"

And yeah, Karma Akabane did end up driving us home. It was just a 10 minute drive and we were all dropped at the front of my house.

"Thank you, Karma-kun," I smiled at him.

"No problem." Karm said and drove away.

"Alright so, good night guys. Take care. And thank you for tonight." I said and turned my back to enter my house.

3rd PERSON POV

As soon as Nagisa entered his house, Karma looked at Nakamura.

"You're Nagisa's friend right?" The teen celeb asked.

"Yeah!"

"I just have something to ask you..."

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

This is quite a short chapter... So end of Chapter 3!!

Is this good or nah?

Vote and Comment please guys!