Chapter 13

Nagisa slowly raised his closed eyelids open, rubbing his tired eyes. The room was a bit dim so it wasn't that hard for his vision to adjust. And the first thing he saw was he was in an unfamiliarly large room. That's when he remembered he was in Karma's place now. The boy then sat up only to be held unto place by a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist. He felt something warm beside him and he saw the red-head actor sleeping peacefully and soundly.

Nagisa smiled. He must be really tired. He didn't rest much ever since I was hospitalized.

The boy slowly took Karma's hands off, careful not to wake him up from his peaceful slumber. He got out of bed, quietly as possible, and went out of the room.

Nagisa walked down the staircase and headed to the huge kitchen and began cooking breakfast for him and his boyfriend.

Nagisa was starting to place the cooked food on the plates when he saw a sleepy Karma stumbling downstairs, hair a total mess and still groggy. But for Nagisa, he looked hot. He always does.

"Nagisa. Why are you cooking breakfast? You just got here. You should have let me do it." Karma said, rubbing his eyes.

"That is why I am making breakfast. This is my only way to pay you for everything you've done for me. Cause considering, I obviously couldn't help you pay the really expensive rent for your exaggeratingly large condo, so I'll just do all the chores for you. Since I'm just freeloading and all," Nagisa said as he placed the food on the table,

"And I doubt you could even make breakfast. Last night, you even burnt spaghetti. How did you even do it? I mean, seriously, how did you even survive since you live all alone and also without your place exploding?" Nagisa questioned, sitting down.

"Hmm... Its a hidden talent of mine I guess." Karma answered with a shrug as he sat down on the chair as well, and began digging in.

They began eating breakfast. A long comfortable silence surrounding them, until Nagisa broke it,

"Oh yeah, by the way. I'm going to school today," Nagisa said that it made Karma's head jerk towards him.

"What?! You've just been in the hospital! You have to rest first."

"Yeah, I've been hospitalized for a week, which means I missed a lot of lessons. I still need to cope up. And I'm fine now don't worry, also I'm entirely sure everyone's wondering why I haven't been going to school. I need to give them a proper explanation."

"But Nagisa--" Karma narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not going to change my mind," Nagisa said stubbornly.

After eating breakfast, Nagisa somehow managed to get a stubborn Karma ready for school.

"Nagisaaa!!" But right now, he's clinging unto a poor Nagisa, you know, like a monkey. And since he was a lot taller than the bluenette, it was an awkward and funny sight. "Do we really have to go to school? We could just skip and just go tomorrow instead!"

"What's with you and skipping, Karma? You're a new student and you really shouldn't keep on missing class." Nagisa sighed, trying to pry the actor off him. Keyword: Tried. But it was a futile effort.

"Oh, c'mon! But I'm lazzzyyyy~" Karma said, exerting a bit more weight, making Nagisa struggle to stand up and maintain his balance, playfully. But still while doing this Karma still managed not to hurt Nagisa.

Damn, he's so heavy! He's doing this on purpose, isn't he?

Nagisa sighed and forced Karma's hands off him, when he finally got it off, he pecked on Karma's lips before picking up his bag, heading towards the door, "You're just overreacting, let's go."

Nagisa was about to open the door when he felt his wrist being grabbed and he was suddenly pinned to the wall beside the door by the waist. Nagisa's eyes widened in surprise when he felt Karma's pair of warm, soft, and really smooth lips descending on his unsuspecting ones. After finally registering, the bluenette gladly reciprocated the kiss and melted into it. He then wrapped his fragile arms around the red-head's neck, tiptoeing. Karma tightened his hold on Nagisa's small waist, pulling him closer.

Nagisa moaned a bit when he felt Karma nibbling his lower lip, without further ado, the bluenette slightly parted his lips, enough for Karma's tongue to slither in. The muscle began exploring Nagisa's hot, moist cavern. Not even bothering to battle for dominance cause Nagisa knew, he could never overpower the red-head. Instead, he just enjoyed it how their tongues danced around in sync. Nagisa let out a soft moan when Karma began massaging their tongues together.

Then Nagisa felt his breath already started to deplete. Alarmingly and desperately, he needed air. Karma seem to notice this so he slowly pulled away. Nagisa panted and there was a string of saliva connecting them together.

"Alright, I finally got my energy bar filled with Nagisa energy. So, lets go!" Karma said over-enthusiastically, grabbing his bag, swinging it over his shoulder and marched out the door.

Nagisa stood there dumbfounded at Karma's sudden change of mood. Karma then poked his head at the door,

"What are you waiting for, Nagisa-kun? Let's get going, I thought you don't want to be late."

Nagisa shook his head and heaved another sigh. He picked up his bag that he accidentally dropped during their kissing session before walking out the door.

He is really an absolute idiot.

---------

Oh My God. I have never written these kind of stuff before. I hope it didn't suck than it already did! Well, all of my chapters sucks anyway but... I hope you like it.

There were some of you who were asking for lemons, but don't worry guys, there really IS a lemon chapter.... soon...

Don't forget to vote and comment if you do like this guys.

Thanks and Peace OuT! ✌