Chapter 7

NAGISA'S POV

I groaned as the bright ray of sunshine hit my eyes from the open window that I didn't even bother closing yesterday. I pried my eyes open and slowly sat up on my bed only to hiss when I felt a really sharp and stingy pain in my wrists and my stomach stomach.

I looked down on my wrists, a lot of old scars and new cuts around my wrists. There's still little blood coming out. I guess I went a little too far last night. Wait, when I come to think of it, I always go a little too far when I'm cutting myself. Then I lift my shirt up and I saw a purplish bruise on the left side on my stomach.

Sighing, I stood up from my bed, my bare feer feeling the carpeted floor. I opened the drawer and took out a bandage and a cream. I have a lot of these first aid stuff lying around the house cause I don't know when my mum is going to start beating me up or I start cutting myself somewhere in the house.

I put on a little cream on my bruised stomach and I wrapped the bandage around my wrist tightly before I went to get ready for school.

After getting ready, I walked downstairs and I saw my mum no where. I sighed in relief knowing that my mum already left for work. At least I could avoid going through a conversation that would lead me to wearing a girl's uniform to school. I took my bag and locked the door before leaving.

And there I saw him standing by the gate, waiting patiently. Oh yeah, I'm going to walk with him to and from school from now on.

He noticed me and smirked, "Oh, hey, good morning, Nagisa-kun!" Karma greeted me. He was wearing the sunglasses and hat he was wearing yesterday. Or what he would call it, 'his disguise'.

I smiled slightly. "Y-yeah, m-morning." I said then he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Holy cow! What happened to you wrists?!" He exclaimed in surprise as he examined my bandaged wrists. My eyes widened.

Crap! I forgot to roll down my sleeves!

I let out a sheepish laugh and rolled down my sleeve, "H-huh, uh, I-I was so sleepy that I fell down the stairs this morning. I was really clumsy. Hehe..." What a pathetic lie, I just hope he buys it.

He cocked an eyebrow, "Is your house full of spikes, thorns and barbwires that it made you get this injury?"

I scratched the back of my head, looking away, "I-If you take it that way. Then yeah,"

He gave me a suspicious look behind those dark sunglasses before smiling. "Okay, then lets get going." I nodded and we began walking. I sighed in relief that he didn't asked futher questions.

As we walked I looked up at him, "So, I heard you'll be starring in a new action movie?" I asked beginning a conversation so I can get my head off about Karma almost finding out my secret.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Karma asked casually, tucking his hands in his pockets.

"Uh... Saw it on tv. Congratulations by the way," I said smiling at him and surprisingly a genuine whole-hearted one, "Since you're starring it, I bet it's going to be a really big hit, Karma-kun."

Then he sling his arms a round my shoulders, "You're so sweet that it really made me even more motivated, Na-gi-sa!~" He smiled. 

"H-huh..." What does he mean 'even more motivated'? And...
Why is my heart beating so fast? And Why is my face so warm? And my stomach feels weird.

This is so strange! I've never felt this way before!

"Hey, Nagisa," I just hummed in response, not looking at him, "There's this new cafe that sells amazing cakes. Lets go check it out later!"

I was about to decline Karma's offer but when his voice sounded so hopeful and pleading I couldn't bring myself to do it. I looked at him slightly and nodded, "O-Okay."

He quickly hugged me sideways and rubbed our cheeks again each other, "Alright! I'm totally looking forward to it later, Nagisa-kun!" And there it goes again, my heart is beating like crazy and my face is so warm.

What is wrong with me? I should totally talk to someone about this strange things happening to me.

~

When we arrived the classroom, I saw Nakamura and Kayano talkin to each other. The right people to talk to about this... I think. I quickly walked up to them,

"Nakamura-san, Kayano-chan--" I trailed off, playing with my fingers as I looked down. Should I really have to tell them this?

"Oh, hey, Nagisa-kun!" Nakamura greeted me, I just looked up aliitle bit, giving them a forced smile.

"Are you okay, Nagisa-kun?" Kayano asked, tilting her head, sounding worried.

"Umm... actually there's something I have to ask you,"

"Ask us?" They both asked in perfect unison.

I nodded my head looking down, "Yeah, actually, I've been feeling these weird stuffs lately--"

"What do you mean weird stuffs?" Nakamura asked, sounding interested for some reason.

"You see everytime I'm with Karma my heart starts to pound so fast like it's gonna jump out of my chest, then everytime I look at him or even think of him my face would feel like it's burning and my stomach would feel funny like there's butterflies fluttering inside. It feels so weird. Why is this happening to me?" I explained to them. Then it was quiet. I looked up and saw Kayano and Nakamura looking at each other with large creepy grins. They looked at me and began tackling me.

"Oh, God, Nagisa-kun! You're so naive and cute at the same time!" Kayano said pinching my cheeks.

"Our little girl already grown up!" Nakamura faked a cry, "I'm so proud!"

"Wha-what..."

"You still don't get it, Nagisa, do you?" Nakamura held my shoulders looking at me straight on the eyes. "You. Are. In. Love. With. Him." Nakamura said emphasizing each word clearly.

My eyes widened. I love Karma-kun?! No way!