Chapter 23

NAGISA'S POV

During the whole week-long trip, Koro-sensei has brought us to many amazing and different tourist spots all over the Philippines. We visited the great narrow seas of Palawan, exploring this cave Koro-sensei said was called 'Subterranian National River Park' in Puerto Prinsesa.

We went to Bohol to see the chocolate mountains and the Tarsier, a rare and extinct mammal that is only found in the country.

We stayed in the beautiful island of Boracay.

We also even visited the beautiful and magestic waterfalls of Mindanao (where author-chan lives). And many other wonderful places.

And during the whole country tour, we would try and execute our planned assassinations for Koro-sensei. But, like always everything failed. Our team even tried using the underground river in Palwan as the place to kill Koro-sensei, actually I thought it was a good place to lure Koro-sensei into since the place was dark and there's water everywhere but Koro-sensei saw right through it in an instant.

Anyway, now, for our last night here in the Philippines, we're here in Cebu for the evening parades and the fesitivals. There are a lot of different kinds of Pilipino street foods everywhere, some booths, some games, and a lot of rides. I never really paid that much attention to the language at the count that, I don't understand it. And, I have noticed that during this trip, a lot of couples have blossomed.

To my right; I saw Maehara and Isogai going to the ferris wheel, hand in hand.

To my left; I saw Kayano with Kanzaki. I smiled at this, I knew they'll end up together any time soon. I've always knew Kayano-chan likes Kanzaki, she never told me about it but I've always noticed it. Maybe she finally have mustered the courage to ask her out during the trip. It's really nice seeing them together.

And there was also Terasaka with Itona and Hayami with Chiba.

"Yo, Nagisa!" Karma circled his arm around my waist, smirking. He seems a bit bouncy and a tad bit more energetically excited about something tonight.

"Hey, Karma." I tipped my chin up at Karma with a smile.

"It's about time for the fireworks. Let's go find a good place to watch 'em. You said you wanna see them tonight, right?" Karma said, letting go of my waist and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. "I already found a great spot!"

"Oh, yeah, right." I nodded, as I let Karma drag me. The place was starting to get even crowded, I felt Karma tightened his grip on my hand as we sauntered to a certain spot in the resort.

It was kinda like on top of a small hill, and I already saw a red and blue colored blanket neatly placed on the vibrant green grass, there were red rose petals scattered on the blanket. The spot was illuminated by pink scented candles and there was also a picnic basket. (Sorry, I'm terrible at explaining XD) You could already see the festival and the clear night sky from up here. There aren't much people around, in fact, it was only the two of us here. It must be really secluded. The place was magnificent.

"So, what do you think? I worked very hard on this to make it romantic, just for you!" Karma spoke beside me, he wore a proud smile on his face. "Since after all, we never really got out on an actual romantic date."

I chuckled a bit, rolling my eyes. "You're such a hopeless romantic."

Karma playfully pouted at this, "Don't criticize, and why don't you just complement my awesome work and effort."

I laughed and hugged him, "Okay, it's nice. 4/10 for effort." I continued teasing.

He pouted for real now. "Mean."