Chapter 11

NAGISA'S POV

My eyes widened when I saw old and small faint scars of cuts around his wrists.

"Cause I do those stuff before too." He smiled at me. And it was genuine. Not one of those cocky, sadistic and mischievous smile he always wear.

No way. He does those before too?

"I was actually like you before. Self-harming to escape everything. I was still new in the show business I was always filled with insecurities and I always get hatred from a lot of people. They said I wasn't good enough and I would never be good enough. They criticize me harshly. I wasn't recognized as a good actor. My own parents didn't even supported me because they said I will never be successful cause I don't have what it takes. Even my previous management was damn assholes,

All of those harsh things they said hit me. And then I began asking myself was I really not good enough? Everyday, I would lock myself in the bathroom, holding my razor cutting myself, enjoying seeing my own blood dripping down. It was the only thing that relieves me from the pain I always feel," Karma paused as I just lied quietly as I listened to Karma's story. Totally dumbfounded, eyes still wide open. He continued,

"But as time passed by, I asked myself. Will cutting myself really help me? Will it help me be a better person? Even when I cut myself, nothing will ever change. I'll still be filled with my insecurities and hatred by people. I'm just running away. I'm only showing those people that I'm really weak. Cutting myself just makes me suffer even more.

Then one day I decided that I'll stop cutting for once and see what happens, I'll prove to everyone that I'm strong. I proved to people that I  am not useless and worthless. Everything they said to me were wrong. Then fuck, just like that, one tv network gave me a contract. I quit my previous fucking abusive management and began working with my new management then I finally starred my very own movie. And it continued all the way. People started recognizing me. I reached the top that those people said I can't even reach. I got a lot of fans that always supports me.

I proved those bastards wrong cause I showed them the real me and not the one they wanted to see. And everything changed for me. How crazy my past life is, huh? Actually I wanna make them pay, but that's too much of a risk. So I decided to just bury my past and live the present." Karma said looking at me with a smile.

"Oh yeah, now come to think of it you're the only person who I ever told about my real life story." He added and smirked.

I stared at Karma for a moment. I never knew behind those stupid and devilish smirks, Karma had a terrible past. I never even thought about him being like that. I always thought he was perfect and flawless.

"So, Nagisa..." Karma grabbed my hand kissing my cuts one by one and making me all flushed. "Don't do this ever again. You'll just suffer even more. There is someone who really loves you."

"What are you talking about, Karma-kun?" I asked in confusion.

There's absolutely no one who ever loves me.

Karma looked at me with his signature smirk that could make millions of his fans faint or maybe even die, "I'm talking about me. I love you, Nagisa-kun."

"Wha-what?!" I asked trying to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

Did he just say--

"I. Love. You."

My face feels so hot. I'm sure I'm as red as Karma's hair right now.

He loves me?!! He freaking loves me too?! Are you kidding me right now?!

"I-I... I-I love you too," I stammered.

Karma's stupid smirk went wider, his hand caressing my cheek, "So, Nagisa-kun, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Woah, that's so blunt."

"Of course. So, what do you say?"

I smiled and jolted up to hug him, not caring about the pain in my body anymore, "Yes! I'd love to be your boyfriend."

I let go from hugging him, as I stared at his amazing golden eyes. He cupped my cheeks, "You're mine now, Nagisa. And I'll swear to make you happy no matter what." Karma whispered. "Let me be the one to lift up your heart and save your life."

"You don't have to, cause you already did, Karma." I tilted my head, smiling at him sincerely.

"Really? Well, that's a mission complete for me," He smiled stupidly that it made me chuckle.

He slowly leaned forward, tilting his head to the left slightly, our lips just a centimeter away, that I could already feel his hot and intoxicating breath. I closed my eyes as I wrapped my small arms around his neck. And Karma's hands were on my waist. Our lips connected, and it felt really amazing against mine. His lips are so soft and warm, it felt so good. It was just a really sweet, gentle yet very passionate kiss. He pulled away smirking.

"Hmm... I hope we can go even further than that next time. And maybe I could go deep inside you." He whispered a bit seductively.

My face went red when I realized the meaning behind what he just said. "K-karma-kun!! Don't say embarrassing stuff like that!"

He chuckled and pecked on my lips making me blush further. "You're so cute when you blush, you know!"

"Knock off!!"

Karma laughed. Then his face suddenly went serious, "Nagisa, when you're discharged, you'll be coming home with me."

"H-huh? B-but what about my mum?"

"You know what she did to you, Nagisa. If you stay with her you'll just wind up dead in the corner of your house somewhere. I don't want you getting hurt again. You'll be staying with me. I'll be taking care of you."

"K-karma-kun..." I looked down and nodded when I understand his point. "O-okay..."

"Good," he said, ruffling my hair. "Why don't you rest for now, okay?" I nodded and he helped me lie back down again. And before I knew it, I already dozed off to sleep.

KARMA'S POV

I watched as Nagisa slowly drifted to sleep. I smiled as I took off his pigtail and my hand began gently stroking his soft blue hair.

He's mine. I won't let Nagisa go. And I'll make him happy.

I swear I'm going to protect Nagisa from any danger from now on and then. His poor excuse of a mother should be locked up forever so she won't hurt my precious Nagisa anymore.

I don't want him to suffer anymore. He had suffered way enough. He deserves to be loved and to be taken care of. And I'll do it from now on. Being haunted with nightmares and dark thoughts, I don't want Nagisa to feel those stuff anymore. He shouldn't end up like what happened to me before. Attempting to hang himself, I don't want Nagisa to end his precious life.

Now my chase for his love is over. He's now mine. And I will never let Nagisa be sad anymore.

I planted a soft kiss on Nagisa's forehead before drifting off to sleep myself.

------

Hey guys. I this totally, totally suck guys. And i am so sorry about that.

Oh and I just wanna say... Thank you for those who's reading this crappy story. Especially to @WinWalker and @Rorogogo1225 for actually always voting and commenting on this and also for those who also voted and commented and added this to their reading lists.

It honestly made me very happy. This is my first ever work even though I've been on wattpad for so long. This isn't really popular but just seeing someone actually reading this is heartwarming for me. Cause to be honest, I always tend to disappointed people. So I hope, I won't disappoint you too guys as well. 😣

Yeah... So thank you all so much,  guys!! I love you all so much! Seriously, no jokes added. I love you all!💞

PEACE OUT!✌