Chapter 19

Roughly twenty minutes of my girls and I talking about what just happened and splitting the cash, since they did put in their share; Nicolle said, beaming, “Wait is that?”

“Oh no, no, no,”Audrina murmured her blond hair whipping around her shoulders, glancing in that same direction.

Nicci pulled me so I could see what they were seeing, “Isn’t that your-”

Audrina pinched her, “What is wrong with you? Drinking Justice brings out craziness.”

“Okay first off, ow!” Nicolle cried, “and secondly, seriously use your words like a big girl!”

And glancing at my ex from across the room I mumbled, “There is no craziness to be brought out.”

“No craziness?” Audrina piped following me through the crowd as I weaved around the students trying not to let my ex see me. Like, he was looking for me but he was looking for someone. The look on his face gave it away. My blond friend continued, “I’m sorry, am I hearing things? Hello, you chased down sexy Hispanic and sucked him off until he agreed to win your back money plus more!”

“Stop, like go away.” I yelled from behind one of the many support poles in the basement of my sorority. I peeked out from behind it.

Audrina just wouldn’t shut up, “Like a bull seeing red.”

“He’s stalking me,” I said simply and being very careful when looking over at Calvin.

“And the dramatics kick in. You are so Mya’s sister,”

Nicolle laughed and I continued, “That’s the only explanation on why he’s in Blossom Hill City Campus and of all Sorority houses,”

Audrina wore the most maddened expression she could muster. “And has it occurred to you that he probably got invited by the other twenty four house tendons currently residing in the house of ‘Helping Hands’,” the English name to my home, Theroposa Cheir. Audrina has a hard time remembering the Greek names to each house, and has a hard time with pronunciation.

Nicolle reminded peeking over my shoulder, “Not to mention the guests are allowed to bring guests. By the way did I tell you he’s very hot, I love his shoulders. So strapping and manly. There is one too many good looking guys here tonight,”

Ugh, I don’t need to be reminded. I groaned, “No, he’s not hot. Don’t call him hot. He’s an ass.”

She titled her head, “The ex does have a nice ass.” Nicci adds as Calvin turned to walk away.

Audrina shook her head admiring the view, “Such a shame.”

I whined stepping into front of both of them, “No, just no. Stop!” and I know I was being difficult- but I was intoxicated so there is my excuse. “Calvin wasn’t invited here, he doesn’t have connections like that and if he did have connections like that, that would mean he came here to see me.”

Nicolle and Audrina both watch me warily.

Audrina narrowed her blue contacts, “Seriously?”

Nicolle mumbled flicking her green hair to one side, “That’s your logic?”

I said, “He’s stalking me and I want to know why he’s stalking me.”

The look both of my girls delivered unto me, I ignored whole heartedly as Moves Like Jagger played and I now I ambled through the crowd, closer towards my ex.

Audrina hissed behind me, “Please don’t do any bodily harm.”

“I still have my promise to keep,” I smiled blowing her a kiss and locking on Calvin who went up the flight stairs to the main floor. I was a little slower and wobbly than normal but I managed to make it up the basement stairs to see him going up to the first floor and I followed him as he continued to second floor.

I called out to him but the music blasting drowned me out, not to mention Erin kind of threw herself in my way giggling and being annoying. She tripped and so I had to hold her up. Jordan came to my rescue, slipping under her arms. “Where should I put her?” he questioned and I noticed Angel kind of standing away from us. I figured she was about to talk to him until Erin happened.

Erin always happens.

I shrugged heading up stairs, there’s a mission to complete. “Don’t ask me.”

Erin mumbled something about wanting another shot, and wobbled out of Jay’s arms in a random direction. He went chasing after her leaving Angel behind. And for the shortest part of a second, of my life, I wondered how can I still feel guilty for not making sure that Erin is semi okay? And the thought died just as quickly as it started.

Finally making it up stairs, where the first level of bedrooms resided, I quickly ambled behind Calvin to the second and third level. I reached the top of the stairs just in time to see him knocking on a door, and a girl with long red hair opened it. She wrapped her slender arms around his neck and kissed him- the door closed behind them.

Oh, well, isn’t that lovely.

I guess he wasn’t stalking me- oh this is depressing!

Why did I think such a thing? Ugh, now I definitely need another drink.

Slowly I pace down the hallway and stopped at that same room. I was tempted to open the door and kick them out of Tammy’s and April’s room. I wanted to yell at him for no reason, and tell that bitch to get the hell out my house but even in my drunken state, I wouldn’t sink that low. That would be completely pointless and give him some idea that I’m jealous and want him back.

Dragging my feet back down the hallway one of the many bedroom doors swung open abruptly, and almost hitting me in my face. Mandy Sidmoore walked through and shortly after Club guy, Marquis existed right behind her. I noticed his sudden change in appearance; the messy yet well define hair style, total different change of outfit and shoes. The Marquis I met in the basement was well-dressed, sophisticated style and this one is more ruggedly sexy; with his light grey hoodie cardigan- opened in the front. White t-shirt underneath which had, ‘I’m sexy and you know it’ written in bold, black letters- dark grey crisp denim jeans and white Jordans. Two different styles since our last encounter, he was still easy on eyes.