Break

( A/N: this story is situated in 2019 (3 years from now) so the members' ages will vary

characters:

all members of bts

reader/oc: Niki, 23 years old, working at globex corp. 

jess: niki's best friend and colleague.

*additional characters will come up as u  read the story* )

AUTHOR'S POV:

Bts or bangtan sonyeondan is the most popular kpop group these days. they are chart topping artists and are extremely famous all over the world with numerous awards. 

However, for the past six years since they debuted, they haven't had even a single break, all to themselves.

 they knew that if they had to work harder for their next album, they'll need good quality rest. 

they wanted to live like normal people for a while, just a little while, without all the schedules and practices and music composing and fan meets and concerts and security guards with you wherever they go and their managers with them all the time. 

not that they didnt love their managers or their fans or their security guards for that matter, they just wanted some time to themselves...just the seven of them, and make new friends outside the idol world.

they decided to do exactly that and asked their management if they could go on a break.

 they begged bang pd- nim and being the kind hearted man he is, he gave them what they asked for. a nice long vacation for 8 months!!! starting 1st august - 31st march.

but this only meant that they would have to work even harder for their next comeback which they were more than ready to do.

at bts' dorm, they were all eating dinner and talking about their new break. 

" so how do you guys suggest we spend our break? today's the 28th of july, we have 3 days left to decide", jin said as he chewed on some pork meat.

the rest of bts started thinking, "ski resort!" "hawaii!" "dubai!" "CAMPING!!!!!" ........ " we cant go skiing for 8 months! what're we gonna do for 8 months babos!" ,namjoon cried. 

after much thought yoongi slowly suggested, " how bout.... we go to another country, and stay there for 8 months and live like normal people..do something new everyday and come back and sit and relax, by sit and relax i mean sleep obviously". 

"dude! thats actually not such a bad idea" , exclaimed hoseok. "but where do we go?" asked jungkook. "how about we go back to sweden?" taehyung said nonchalantly. 

Hoseok excitedly clapped like a seal and the rest nodded in agreement. So it was settled, they were leaving for Stockholm in 3 days.