Hamburgers

Taehyung's POV:

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!" I turned around to see my brother and sister run to me and pounce on me. I laughed and gave them huge bear hugs. "Ahhhhh I missed you guys so much! How are you?" 

"We're doing fine. How about you?! I watch you on T.V all the time and my friends are all so jealous." My brother said and I chuckled and ruffled his hair. 

"Who's this?" My sister asked looking at Nikki who was standing in the hallway watching me talk to my siblings. 

"Is she your girlfriend??!!" My brother asked with his eyes wide open and my sister gasped, covering her mouth.

"Yup!" I popped the 'P' and also earned a slap from Nikki. "NO WE'RE NOT!!!" She argued. I chuckled and rubbed the back of my head. *you wish Tae*

"Hello! It's nice to meet you!" She said to them "Hi Unni! You're very pretty! You're the first girl hyung brought home!" My sister said, aish! 

"Yea, you must be special Noona!" My brother said and winked at me. I raised my hand at him jokingly and he ran off. We all sat in the dining room, and had dinner. Dinner was so fun, Nikki and my family really get along!

After dinner, Nikki went into my room, and I was busy watching T.V. After a really long time, I switched it off, and decided to go to sleep, when I noticed lights still on in my room. 

I went and knocked on the door and peeped inside. "Watcha doin' Nikki?" I asked. "I'm just reading a book" She said and smiled at me. She was sitting on the bed with her back against the wall and her knees pulled towards her chest. 

She patted the space beside her and I went and sat down next to her. "So, how do you like Daegu?" I asked her.

"As far as I've seen it, I love it!" She said smiling up at me. "Good!" I teased. "tomorrow we're going to the local park early morning, since it's a week day, very less people will be there." 

She nodded and put aside her book. "What were you reading?" I asked out of curiosity. "To kill a mockingbird, by Harper Lee..."  She said and showed me the book. "What's it about?" I asked, again, out of curiosity.

She sat and explained the story to me, with all the excitement and vigor and really got me on my knees begging her to continue. "That's all I've read so far, sorry Tae" She said and pulled my cheeks.

"Nikki.." 

"Hmmm?"

"I'm hungry..."

She looked at me with that 'you've got to be kidding me' look. "We just ate Tae!" she said, and I shrugged my shoulders. "Well actually, we ate 3 hours ago and now I'm all hungry again!!" I whined. 

"So what do you want me to do about it?" She asked and put the book away. She meant it more like 'please don't ask me to do anything about it'.  "Let's go eat hamburgers!" I said and got up.

"What?! Now?! It's midnight Tae! You're gonna wake up everyone. And I don't think there's any place open right now." she retorted.

"I know a place that's open. Calm down, we'll sneak out and be back in no time!" I said and pulled her out of the bed. 

"Go get changed fast!" I said and left the room. I took my clothes out of my bag and changed in the living room. After a while, Nikki came out. She was wearing what she usually wears to work.

"Why are you wearing that?!" I asked. "I didn't bring any other clothes from Sweden." She said and pouted. Aish! This girl! I rolled my eyes and took a pair of hoodies and loose pants of mine and gave it to her.

"These pants are too loose Tae!" She whined from inside the room. "Just pull the strings Nikki! Come on we're getting late!!!" 

"Ugggghhh faaaaiinnneee!!!!!!" she whined. She came out after a few minutes. She looked so cute in my clothes. "Okay let's go." She said and we quietly sneaked out of the house.

We walked all the way to the burger joint and got ourselves hamburgers. We talked and caught up on each others lives. "Eat faster Tae, you're so slow!" She teased. She had already finished her burger. Can you even imagine how fast she eats if she finished it before ME?!

Finally, we both finished- I mean I finished, and we walked back home. After reaching, we fell on the couch because we were exhausted! 

Nikki's POV:

*Ahem Ahem* Huh? I woke up and saw Taehyung's mom in front of me. She had her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. I felt something move and looked down at my lap and I found Taehyung sleeping on my lap with my hand on his head. 

Within a millisecond, I was up on my feet and Taehyung....... on the floor. "AAAHHhh! That hurt!" He whined and looked up and saw his mom. He immediately straightened up and started nervously chuckling.

"Uh.... hehe Eomma, the thing is Nikki was feeling scared in her room so we were-"

"NO! Mrs.Kim I'll tell you what happened. Taehyung here wanted hamburgers in the middle of the night so we went to get them and we were really late and fell asleep on the couch without knowing..." I blurted out.

Taehyung leaned towards me and whispered, "We were doing fine you know". I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Mrs.Kim.

She burst out laughing, "Mhmmmmmm" She hummed and left for the kitchen. I shifted uncomfortably next to Tae, and he noticed and a sly smirk formed on his lips. "O! Why are your ears so red?!" he teased and nudged me.

"I-Its k-kinda cold." I lied. "Cold? But it's almost spring...." he said and wiggled his eyebrows. I slapped his chest and went to freshen up. After breakfast, I told Taehyung to take his siblings out for ice cream. "We can go to the park right before we leave for the station."  I assured him. 

I opted to stay back because I didn't want to disrupt their time together. I helped Mrs.Kim with the house chores and cooking. I spent quite a lot of time with Mr.Kim as well, he's really funny and goofy, just like Taehyung. And he has the same box smile.

After a few hours, he came back, and I had packed our bags to leave. We had decided to go straight to the station from the park. 

"Come back soon hyung!" His siblings cried. He gave them huge bear hugs and kissed them. "I will." He said softly.

He said goodbye to his parents as well. "Thank you so much for having me here.. I had a great time." I said to them and went over to Eon Jin and Joeng Gyu, and hugged them as well. "I had loads of fun with you guys too!"

"Come back soon Noona, and not as his friend, maybe something more...." Jeong Gyu winked. I blushed hard. "Yea Nikki... Let's!" Taehyung teased. ARRRGHHH I PROBABLY LOOK LIKE A TOMATO RIGHT NOW!!!! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME?! 

"Let's just leave now!" I said and dragged him out. They all laughed and waved goodbye.